Women Warriors Event Planning

Wasilla, AK · View map · Visit website

About Women Warriors Event Planning

Women Warriors Event Planning is a professional event planning service based in Wasilla, Alaska.

We are three feisty female veteran friends who love to arrange, coordinate, decorate and enjoy fabulous festivities. We became friends more than a decade ago!!!

Individually we have been doing events since the early 90’s we started helping each other with events, parties large and small for nearly eight years. Seeing how well we worked together we decided to start WWEP January 2018. Between us we have organized everything from corporate dinners to backyard pig roasts, in-home couples baby showers to big venue weddings and most recently the 2019 Mat-Su Wedding and Special Events Expo.

"Our Mission"

Working with you to create an unforgettable event you, your family and friends will look back on and cherish. We are you team and we make it our priority to ensure we know what you and your significate other want, so we can deliver an event that is true to your individual taste style and budget.

Women Warriors Event Planning has experience planning a wide spectrum of weddings including civil, cultural, destination, elopements, and military weddings. The team provides wedding services for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners and allows clients to avail of convenient planning services including:

• Budget analysis

1 Women Warriors Event Planning Reviews

S
Shaylee

Married on 05/02/2018

Biggest stress relief of our wedding!

WWEP was a lifesaver for our wedding! Originally while planning, I thought I could handle everything on my own, but I quickly learned how many tedious details went in to not only planning the wedding, ... Read more but also setting up and taking down the wedding. I knew that after all the help my mom was giving me, I did not want to make her work on the day as well, so WWEP was a great choice for me! Not only did they help me with the small details that gave my wedding that special touch, they also helped with "behind the scenes" tasks during the big day (taking down the ceremony and setting up the reception, pouring champagne for the toasts, keeping the buffet stocked, etc). Did I mention that this was all at an unbeatable price and that they support military families as military veterans themselves? I cannot express how thankful I am for the stress they took off of my family and I during my special day!

Women Warriors Event Planning FAQ