Wonder Weddings

Fenton, MO · View map

About Wonder Weddings

Wonder Weddings, Recipient of the 2013 Bride's Choice & 2014, '15 & '16 & '17 Couples' Choice Award!

Wonder Weddings is your best choice for custom-created, unique wedding ceremonies.

Rev. Davis specializes in crafting and officiating ceremonies, which include your personal love story.

You select EVERYTHING, from a variety of elements ranging from Traditional to Modern, including: Vows, Readings, Music, Prayers, Unity Rituals, and/or religious or cultural rituals. You might even create your very own tradition or ritual!You will long appreciate the difference a personalized wedding ceremony can make on your most important day.

Please visit and "like" our facebook page; https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wonder-Weddings

E-mail or Call Me for your FREE, No-obligation consultation. Doesn't your wedding day deserve the best?

82 Reviews for Wonder Weddings

82 Wonder Weddings Reviews

Allyson M

Married on 09/29/2018

The Marry Poppins of Officiants

(Practically perfect in every way. ) Our ceremony was absolutely wonderful thanks to Wonder Weddings. We got married on September 29, 2018. All of our planning was done long distance as we live out of ... Read more state and Judi was so nice and easy to work with. After our initial phone call I knew she would be our officiant; I loved her style and outlook on love and life. Unfortunately she had a last minute emergency so James actually officiated our wedding, and he did amazing. Judi wrote us a personalized love story as part of the ceremony that was so perfectly “us” that many people thought James had known us our whole lives, but my first time meeting him was when I got to the end of the aisle. The ceremony was the perfect length and I liked how we were able to personalize our vows and readings. James was great, he knew when to pause for laughter (our ceremony was light hearted) and kept our guests captivated. I 100% recommend Wonder Weddings; can’t say enough good things about them.

Aime

Married on 09/15/2018

Reverend James was absolutely wonderful. He told our story in such a sweet, touching way. The whole thing just absolutely exceeded my expectations. We had so many guests comment on how wonderful he ... Read more was and how emotional the whole ceremony was. We cannot thank him enough for being part of our day!

Amanda

Married on 05/12/2018

Wonder weddings added a warm and personal touch to the ceremony I attended. It was a beautiful day all around! Read more Wonder weddings added a warm and personal touch to the ceremony I attended. It was a beautiful day all around!