Wondery Photography

About Wondery Photography

THE KNOT BEST OF WEDDINGS - 2019

WEDDING WIRE COUPLE'S CHOICE AWARD - 2019

THE KNOT PRO HEADSHOT PHOTOGRAPHER

FEATURED IN: Brides of North Texas, Junebug Weddings, 100 Layer Cake, HOORAY Magazine, Save the Date Magazine

I am a wedding photographer located in Houston, but happily serve all of Texas with enthusiasm. Though my studio is located in Houston, my heart (and portfolio) reflect my love for San Antonio, Austin, Dallas and several small towns in between. My goal is to approach each wedding from a fresh perspective and express my love for all the cultural flavors of Texas. Be it in Dallas, San Antonio, or beyond, my cameras are an extension of my heart and home.

If you would like to get in front of my camera and experience my passion for documenting your love, then shoot me an email. I would love to hear from you.

ABOUT NATALIE

Six years ago I joined a wedding photography company to earn extra money in college. Deep down I knew that I only ever wanted to be a wedding photographer, but I put my dreams aside and entered the corporate world of landscape architecture. Eventually, I learned that if you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, then you have to find the courage to live it. With that, I started my business in 2014 and I have not looked back since. Now when someone asks what I do for a living, I simply say, “I live my dream, photograph the beauty in others and I love what I do!

8 Reviews for Wondery Photography

8 Wondery Photography Reviews

L
Featured
Laura Beth

Married on 03/02/2019

Such a joy to work with!

Natalie was so amazing! We loved working with her and she took beautiful pictures. The day of our engagements, it was pouring down rain but she stuck it out and got us with the most gorgeous rainbow! ... Read more I absolutely loved my bridals and all of our wedding photos as well. And she was so nice, easy to communicate with and had our pictures to us within a week! Thanks Natalie!

B
Bailee

Married on 04/20/2019

We cannot stress how incredible Wondery Photography is to work with. Natalie made us feel totally comfortable and was great about us to pose, where to look, and how to get the best shots. She was ... Read more honest about which spots weren’thow photographing well, and created a great vibe that led to wonderful pictures. We were fortunate enough to win a free shoot with Wondery through a bridal show, and it was such a experience and the pictures turned out incredible. We are so happy with everything involving Wondery and highly highly HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a fun, personal, great photography experience!

S
Sheri Stromp

Married on 11/17/2018

Photographer

We loved having Natalie as the photographer at our daughters wedding. She is so sweet and professional. She took 1000’s of pictures and they were so good it took forever to decide which ones to order. ... Read more order. I highly recommend Wondery Photography.