wood + copper

Sturbridge, MA · View map

About wood + copper

Our wedding package price is $3,500 and includes:

* A get-to-know-you engagement session.

All edited high-resolution images delivered on a jump drive with full printing rights within 90 days of your engagement session.

Images will also be hosted in a personal, password-protected online gallery for viewing and print ordering.

* A full day (up to 8 hours) of wedding photography with two photographers.

All edited, high-resolution images on a jump drive with full printing rights delivered within 90 days of your wedding.

A personal, password-protected online gallery for viewing and print ordering.

A 13" x 11" Blurb book with select images.

Portrait sessions start at $200. Please inquire for more information.

Senior portraits are $300 and include a jump drive with all edited images delivered within 30 days, a personal password protected online gallery for viewing and print ordering and a $50 print credit.

7 Reviews for wood + copper

7 wood + copper Reviews

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 08/01/2018

Will and Janet are excellent! They did a photo shoot for our engagement photos and did our wedding photos. They were fun to work with and take beautiful photos! They were professional, flexible with ... Read more timing, and relaxed during the actual picture taking. They helped make the wedding day special and fun. I highly recommend them!

J
Jennie

Married on 08/02/2014

William and Janet were absolutely amazing to work with. We planned our wedding from out of state so we required a lot of flexibility and they were very accommodating. They are very responsive and easy ... Read more to work with and I absolutely love how our pictures turned out. They captured the feeling of our special day perfectly and I would recommend them to anyone getting married in MA!

B
Brian

Married on 01/03/2014

STOP. YOU'RE DONE. MOVE ON TO THE NEXT VENDOR. YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER. I came into this entire wedding experience with a lot of skepticism, that all changed when I saw the pictures that came ... Read more that came back from our wedding. I thought for the money we paid, we would get good but not great pictures. I was so wrong. If you want to look like a rock star, but not break your bank, then this is who you should choose. Their prices are reasonable and they are incredibly flexible with what you want. On top of that, they are each some of the friendliest and most interesting people you will ever meet. We held our wedding in Boston during the dead of winter. It snowed like crazy (winter storm Hercules decided to make an appearance) and many vendors had difficulty arriving (although all did). Janet and Will were completely on time and ready to go. Nothing seemed to phase Will and he was actually a calming presence during what can otherwise be a very unsettling day. You will see what I mean when you have them at your event. At one point my four year old nephew caused their lighting instrument to come crashing down. No big deal for Will, drive on. At another point we were on the harbor with the coldest wind you could imagine blowing in. Was Will ready to take a picture next to it? You bet. I can honestly not speak highly enough about either of these professionals, but no one likes a review that goes on forever. One last thing: Your pictures will look amazing. You will feel like a rock star when you look at them. In the long run, the picture are the most important part of the event anyway, so I felt like we got a steal.