Wood Lakeside Events

Bowdon, GA · View map · Visit website

About Wood Lakeside Events

A waterfront view in Bowdon, Georgia, Wood Lakeside Events is an unsuspected quiet setting behind layers of planted pine trees. Through the charming pine trees in this outdoorsy setting, sits a serene lake. If you’re hoping to keep your wedding outdoors and include a waterfront scene, Wood Lakeside Events is a foolproof choice. The lake is just a few steps away from the barn, where you will be saying “I do.” Couples can take in the beautiful water before they dance the night away.

Facilities And Capacity
Overlooking the lake on the dock is the ideal spot for your ceremony. From there, guests can move into the barn for a private and rustic reception. Additionally, there is a bridal suite located within the barn that includes a living room, dressing room, and full bathroom. The bridal suite has its own fully covered deck that overlooks the lake. Bridal parties can enjoy the peaceful water as they get ready for the big day. The Groom’s cabin, also by the lake, includes a kitchenette, full bathroom, dressing room, and living area. When everyone is ready, head out to the dock that sits on the lake for some picturesque moments. Each part of the venue feels as if from a fairytale. The rustic wood accents of the barn, the cabin, and the dock tie it all together. This venue can host up to 250 people.

Wood Lakeside Events can provide lighting, tables, chairs, altars, drapery, linens, centerpieces, aisle runners, and more. The staff is ready to assist you if anything goes wrong, but works to make sure that nothing will. In the chance of rain or bad weather, the ceremony will be moved inside the barn. But if the sun shines again, the staff will work to set up everything in time.

Other Facilities

12 Wood Lakeside Events Reviews

Lauren
Lauren Beaver

Married on 06/01/2019

Everything I wanted and more!!!

Margaret made everything so easy and fun. I didn’t stress about a single thing. The venue is absolutely breath taking and our guests are still telling us how beautiful everything was. Read more Margaret made everything so easy and fun. I didn’t stress about a single thing. The venue is absolutely breath taking and our guests are still telling us how beautiful everything was.

B
Brittney Mcgarvey

Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding 11-10-2018

I got married at Wood Lakeside Events last weekend and it was perfect! I spent so much time stressing over things before the day but Margaret and her staff made sure everything was perfect! I couldn’t ... Read more have asked for things to have gone any better!! If you are looking for an outside rustic venue with a hint elegance this is your place! All of my guest made comments on how beautiful the place was! The land has so many places for photo spots! Do yourself a favor and definitely check this place out it will not disappoint!

J
Jackie

Married on 10/06/2018

Where to start! Well first off is the obvious just how extremely and absolutely gorgeous the venue is! We felt like we where home Margrette and dean and staff were so amazing they made sure everything ... Read more was perfect! worked so hard with the before during and after the wedding just to make sure we had absolutely everything we needed to make our daughters wedding nothing but perfect!! I would highly recommend Wood Lakeside Events!!