Woodbridge Photography

Tucson, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Woodbridge Photography

Woodbridge Photography is a wedding photography company based in Tucson, Arizona. Tim Rios, the owner and photographer, specializes in wedding photography and has shot over 250 weddings using a blend of contemporary, traditional, and photojournalistic styles. Part of the wedding photography industry for more than nine years, Tim photographs weddings throughout the local areas of Tucson, Oro Valley, Marana, and Sahuarita.

Woodbridge Photography provides photographs in a variety of formats such as albums, digital files, matted prints, and proofs. Its services include:

• Multiple locations

68 Woodbridge Photography Reviews

Jennifer
    Jennifer Crane

Married on 04/27/2019

Great to work with, great value!

I feel truly lucky that Tim was available to shoot our springtime wedding. He provided an exceptional package at an affordable cost. He was recommended to me by a bride who researched every single ... Read more photographer in town for the best value. I would now gladly recommend him to any of my friends. We received not only a full day of photography coverage, but all the digital files, engraved USB and photo book, and a photo album. Tim went above and beyond to make our day that much more special and ensure we were satisfied with every detail of his work.

C
    Courtney

Married on 03/07/2019

High quality photos and high quality photographer!

Tim was the absolute best! First off, he shot our wedding on his birthday, which was so extremely nice! Also, his close attention to details in photos is stunning! Every photo came out so perfect and ... Read more we had so many to look at which was very exciting. Tim met up with my husband and I before the wedding and we talked about different options and he answered all our questions. His response time to emails was extremely fast. Tim also met up with us once again after the wedding when our photos were finished to show us the finished product and it was great! We love the customized flash drive with all the photos and the easy to use website that our friends and family can use to look at the photos. I would recommend Woodbridge photography to anyone, and already have done so to friends getting married! Tim knows what he is doing and is so very kind and genuine. We plan to use him as a photographer for other big milestone that we have in our upcoming lives.

A
    Anakaren

Married on 02/09/2019

Love love love!

We absolutely loved Woodbridge Photography! Tim is incredibly talented and had so much patience. With my husband and I being pulled all over the place he managed to keep everything organized and ... Read more working smoothly. The photos were clever and came out beautifully! I definitely felt like a princess. We also included our young pup Mogli in the ceremony and he managed to get some great shots of our goofy boy! Overall, 10/10 would recommend this business.