Woodlands Mansion

Summerville, SC · View map

About Woodlands Mansion

One of the Charleston area’s most celebrated properties, Woodlands, is an impeccably restored, eighteen bedroom, 1906 Greek revival mansion that sits on eleven acres of parkland grounds beneath towering pines, magnolias and moss draped oaks in historic Summerville. Full estate rental available for an unforgettable wedding weekend.

5 Reviews for Woodlands Mansion

5 Woodlands Mansion Reviews

E
Elise

Married on 06/12/2008

I can't say enough good things about The Woodlands Resort and Inn! It is the most beautiful and amazing place I could think of to get married. I booked The Woodlands sight unseen, as ours was a ... Read more destination wedding. I visited The Woodlands a month before the wedding, and I was pleasantly surprised at how amazing it was. It was actually even more gorgeous than the pictures on the website! It truly looked like something out of a movie. The staff was there for our every beck and call. The special events coordinator, Dale Wherry, was a joy to work with. He was so professional and had everything under control. He was also there during the wedding and reception to make sure things ran smoothly, and did they ever! Things went off like clockwork. It was truly the wedding of our dreams! Thank you so much to The Woodlands!!

K
Katie

Married on 09/18/2010

The Woodlands Inn was amazing. We booked the site unseen, as our wedding was a small destination wedding. We were amazed at how beautiful and sophisticated the Inn was when we actually arrived! It is ... Read more is definitely more amazing in person that the website can give it credit for. Our ceremony took place in a small courtyard of their winter garden, it was the perfect venue for a wedding of only 20 guests. The staff was amazing and took care of any and everything very quickly. The dinner reception also flew way above our expectations! We booked the 'elopement' package that is listed on their website, and are very pleased with the amount of style and service we got for the price! We would recommend everyone to be married at the Woodlands Inn! Or at least book a weekend there for fun, we will definitely be back for an anniversary!

J
Joelle

Married on 11/05/2005

4.3

Staff was incredibly helpful, and I liked that the Woodlands offered a selection of different musicians and interesting additions that you can add to your wedding day to make it unique! Read more Staff was incredibly helpful, and I liked that the Woodlands offered a selection of different musicians and interesting additions that you can add to your wedding day to make it unique!