Woodmancy Photography

Sparks, NV · View map

About Woodmancy Photography

Alexa Woodmancy began as a family photographer with a passion for photographing kids that translated well in the wedding industry where quick thinking and a level head are necessary. She loves the opportunity to get to know her couples, while ensuring a FUN and stress-free experience on their big day.

3 Reviews for Woodmancy Photography

3 Woodmancy Photography Reviews

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing !- bride

We loves Alexa! She was so sweet and so easy to work with! Amazing photos that I have seen so far! She was kind and caring! She helped me with things even outside the photography! Her and her ... Read more husband are great ! 10/10!

Kori
Kori

Married on 04/28/2019

Perfect experience

I found Alexa after a bridal show when I had won a free engagement session from her. Alexa was the first photographer we met with in person and we knew she would be our wedding photographer before we ... Read more even got our engagement photos. She was so easy going. On our wedding day she was there all day and took any photos you wanted. She works so hard and we had some sneak peak photos the very next day. Alexa is such a professional and takes the most amazing photos. I highly recommend and we will definitely be using her for anything we need pictures for.

L
Lynette

Married on 08/18/2018

Alexa isn’t just an amazing photographer, she’s a really wonderful person too! She’s so easy to work with and she can make even awkward folks like us look natural and comfortable and pretty darn good! ... Read more Our engagement pictures are so romantic....I can’t wait to see our wedding photos!!!!

Woodmancy Photography FAQ