Woodsdale introduces an idyllic country wedding venue near the quaint Town of Fincastle in Virginia. Settled among Virginia’s southwestern mountains, The estate features 97 acres of pristine landscape, the historic Woodsdale Manor, an outdoor stage, and a reception patio. Whether you’re planning an engagement party, bridal shower, elopement, rehearsal dinner, or ceremony and reception, Woodsdale is the harmonious combination of rustic and elegant.
Woodsdale can comfortably accommodate parties of anywhere from 25 to 300 guests. Woodsdale Manor, the property’s iconic building, features three bedrooms, two baths, and three gas fireplaces. Your wedding rental encompasses the entire property, including the historic Woodsdale Manor, a lush lawn with a stone stage along Mill Creek, and an outdoor reception patio.
Accommodations, wireless internet, and self-parking are all available on site. Woodsdale’s dedicated staff handles set up and clean up, and outside vendors are welcome. Woodsdale offers several wedding packages to accommodate groups of all sizes, and each wedding package includes the following:
- Property use—including Woodsdale Manor—from Friday at noon until Sunday at noon
- Sleeping accommodations for up to 10 guests in the Woodsdale Manor
- Bridal party preparation room
- Ceremony stage,16' x 40'
- Ceremony lawn seating
- 300+ white chairs
- 14 round tables, 60"
- 31 rectangular tables, 30" x 96"
- Black linens for service tables
- 6 cocktail and bistro tables
- Wine barrels for cocktail reception
- Decorative lanterns and lawn lighting
- Balcony for band setup near dance area
- Microphone, speakers, and amplifier
- Fire ring
- Rocking chairs, settees and benches for lawn use
- Wooden spool cake table
Woodsdale Manor dates back to 1811 and has been preserved with its original craftsmanship. The Simmons family built the manor with materials directly from the land, and the Woodsdale estate continues as a working farm to this day.
Woodsdale is located just 7 miles from the historic Town of Fincastle in Virginia’s southwest mountains. The area is rich in heritage and outdoor recreation opportunities. The nearest airport, Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport, is only 19 miles from Woodsdale.