Woodward & Rick Photographers

Hendersonville, NC · View map

About Woodward & Rick Photographers

We are Brian Woodward & Gry Karen Rick, a husband and wife professional wedding photography team based just south of Asheville, NC. We are preferred photographers at the historic Biltmore Estate in Asheville, the Old Edwards Inn in Highlands and most other major venues in the region, and have photographed over 300 beautiful weddings throughout the Southeastern U.S. over the past 12 years. Please visit our website at www.woodwardandrick.com or our blog at woodwardandrick.blogspot.com for more information and to schedule a personal consultation.

Thanks! We can't wait to hear your plans!
xoxoxo,

brian & gry

"uncommon images for extraordinary brides"

17 Reviews for Woodward & Rick Photographers

17 Woodward & Rick Photographers Reviews

R
Rachel

Married on 05/14/2016

Gry was my photographer for the day, and the pictures are absolutely incredible. Random people will message me on social media that I haven't spoken with in years to tell me how beautiful my wedding ... Read more pictures were! Gry you are a true artist and you were able to capture everything wonderful detail about the day! Ryan and I are indebted to you forever! Thank you so much!

Ostrich
Ostrich

Married on 04/01/2016

One of the first vendors I decided on was Woodward and Rick after deciding I was going to have my wedding in NC. Their beautiful work, professional yet friendly attitude, and easy communication made ... Read more them a no-brainer. We ended up using both photographers, and also their daughter ran our photobooth, which came up with some beautiful pictures of guests we may not have captured otherwise. We were truly blown away with their ability to take our simple yet elegant wedding and make it look like the party of the year. We feel really lucky to have picked them, and have just received our proof for the heirloom books and they exceeded our expectations. Although not the lowest priced photographers in the area, the price was worth every penny for the beautiful pictures we received.

User6178390

2+ years ago

We are thrilled with the photos from our wedding. It's been six months since our wedding day, and our family and friends keep raving about the photos and the great personality of the photographers. Read more We are thrilled with the photos from our wedding. It's been six months since our wedding day, and our family and friends keep raving about the photos and the great personality of the photographers.