Woolaroc

Bartlesville, OK · View map

About Woolaroc

Welcome to Woolaroc Museum & Wildlife Preserve: A top rated Oklahoma tourist attraction since 1925. We have many unique facilities available for rent that can meet the needs of almost any event. Allow us to host your wedding, anniversary, corporate event, birthday party, or any other special occasion you may be planning. While you may have several choices of where to have your event, we offer you venues like none other. We look forward to adding your name to the list of people who have had their event enhanced by the magic only Woolaroc can provide. Please call our Event Coordinator at 918-336-0307 extension 14 for more information.

Clyde Lake

The historic and beautiful picnic grounds of Clyde Lake can host a small event or a group of 400. The covered pavilion provides smooth-floored shelter perfect for dancing the night away. Have your event on the sprawling picnic grounds where we still host our annual Cow Thieves and Outlaws Reunion.
Cost: $1,000/day

Events Center

Our beautiful Events Center has a spectacular view of Clyde Lake and is a perfect location for a wedding, reception, business meeting or special occasion. The building has restrooms, a projector and sound system, and a catering kitchen. The venue measures 55 ft. x 30 ft. and can comfortably handle a sit-down dinner for 100 people.
Cost: $750/day

The Lodge

The historic Lodge provides an enchanting atmosphere that can be rented for special private parties of up to 60 guests. Due to the fragile nature of this national treasure events are limited to those above the age of 18.
Cost: $1,500

The Museum

A perfect location for the ultimate business event or wedding is within the magical walls of the Museum. Surround your guests with world-class art and artifacts and experience an event you will never forget.

Cost: $5,000

Ceremony on the Grounds

The public grounds of Woolaroc have many picturesque locations perfect for a small wedding ceremony. Imagine saying your "I do's" in front of the turquoise mosaic Museum Doors, amidst our blooming flowers and bubbling ponds, or at our Overlook Amphitheater with a stunning view of Clyde Lake below.

Cost: $350.00

Additional Amenities

To enhance your special event we also provide these additional options:

Reduced Rates available at the Lodge and Events Center for small daytime events. Call for details.

3-Hour Wedding Rehearsal (Day Before Event): $350.00

Bunkhouse Dressing Room: $200

5 Reviews for Woolaroc

5 Woolaroc Reviews

Courtnea
Courtnea

Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely beautiful venue!

Woolaroc was where my now husband took me on our first date, so it only made sense for us to get married there as well! We had our ceremony at the Overlook Amphitheater, and the reception just next ... Read more door at the Events Center! It was SO beautiful and I couldn’t have pictured a more perfect wedding. With the rental of the events center, we were able to use the bunkhouse as a bridal readying room. They just remodeled it this past spring/summer and it’s BEAUTIFUL! Has lots of hooks for gowns, great makeup lighting, 5 mirrors on the wall so everyone can get ready with seats for each station, and has access to a bathroom. It was so convenient and offered me the perfect place to wait until it was time to walk down the aisle. They also remodeled the walkway into the amphitheater so that there is no rock wall to walk over, so wheelchairs, wagons, and walkers can get through safely! Definitely a WONDERFUL place to get married!!

User4309902

2+ years ago

So far, so good. Nikki-The events coordinator has been great so far. She met us at the location so we could look around. She told us everything about it and how much everything was up front. She has a ... Read more very quick response time of getting back to me if I have any questions about anything. The wedding is in November, so we will see if the final price stays true to what it was said to be up front. (I noticed the other review had problems with this, so I'm hoping that's not the case with ours!) It is a very beautiful and scenic location. If I had to list one complaint...it would be that nothing can be hung up on the walls with tape, nails, glue...Which I totally understand, it just makes decorating a little difficult. I will update a review after the wedding!

User5545883

2+ years ago

Beautiful location. The staff were very helpful with any questions we had. There was an event the day of our wedding and we had a few minor complications with that, however, when we spoke to our point ... Read more of contact, she was sincerely apologetic. The area we had our ceremony and reception at (Clyde Lake) had plenty of space.