Wooten Photography

Lawrenceville, GA · View map · Visit website

About Wooten Photography

Wooten Photography is a husband & wife photography company local to Lawrenceville, Georgia that serves the greater Atlanta area. Lead Photographer, Joann has a passion for serving couples and providing an experience through photography while business partner and husband, Jordan, works with couples to ensure a smooth booking process.

Wooten Photography specializes in natural light photography, capturing the most precious moments of every wedding. To best serve clients, Wooten Photography offers flexible pricing and a complimentary engagement shoot for every couple, as well as the following services:

• High-resolution images

Featured
    Quila Thomas

Married on 09/06/2019

Harris Engagement Shoot

Finding a photographer for your special day is both challenging and rewarding. The greatest reward is finding a team that is just as excited about your union as you are. Wooten Photography is by far ... Read more the best! They are warm, responsive, and extremely professional and personable. Do yourself a favor and book with Wooten Photography!!!

G
    Gigi

Married on 06/16/2019

Amazing service and picture quality

JOANN ensured that our picture taking experience was exceptional. And was invested in making sure that she captured the love between my fiancée and I. Read more JOANN ensured that our picture taking experience was exceptional. And was invested in making sure that she captured the love between my fiancée and I.

L
    Lorneshia

Married on 05/25/2019

Star Treatment

Joann Wooten goes beyond to make you feel like a star! My fiance and I didn't provide any specifics about how we wanted to look. We were clueless, lol. But Joann took lead and delivered a photo ... Read more package that made us feel like a magazine couple!