World Golf Hall of Fame & Museum

Saint Augustine, Florida · View map · Visit website

About World Golf Hall of Fame & Museum

World Golf Hall of Fame and Museum is an exclusive country club wedding venue located in St. Augustine, Florida. The state-of-the-art golf course will provide the perfect backdrop to your classy wedding day. This venue also boasts one of the most picturesque sunset views in Florida. Golf lovers will also enjoy being around so much rich history and legends in the golf world.

Facilities and Capacity
With more than 35,00 square feet of museum space, World Golf Hall of Fame has 13 different spaces for you to host your big day. The spaces include indoor and outdoor locations to make your day the wedding day of your dreams. All of these spaces boast elegance and vintage charm, as this is an exclusive club and museum. You will be able to share this unique experience with up to 300 of your closest friend and family.

World Golf Hall of Fame and Museum offers a few services to ensure that your wedding day is a stress-free as possible. A couple of these services include:

• Setup

K
Featured
Katherine

Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I are so glad we went with the World Golf Hall of Fame Museum for our wedding and reception venue. From the beginning of the process, Elizabeth answered any and all questions we had in ... Read more a timely fashion! They day of our wedding, it rained throughout the evening; however, Callie did what she could to still make our ceremony happen outside! Our guests loved have the museum to explore during cocktail hour and the reception. So many options for the price of the venue and such a unique venue! My husband ended the evening with a surprise firework show (thank goodness the rain ended for that!) and Elizabeth shared vendors and people to fit each role we needed for our big day. Highly recommended!

Amie
Amie

Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience - excellent location/proximity to hotel.

We loved that our venue space was the WGHOF. Although neither of us are golfers, the venue was ideal for us in pricing, location, and size. It is large with ample areas to spread out into, making for ... Read more a streamlined movement from ceremony by Pool of Unity, to Cocktail Hour by Bob Hope Theater, and Reception in Shell Hall. Additionally, the staff is wonderful! Super helpful, organized, and kind. I really liked working with them and they made sure things were helped along smoothly. We had one hiccup at the beginning of the ceremony when the wrong amount of chairs were put out which made us run a few minutes behind schedule to start the ceremony, but they were quick to help remedy the situation. We had so many compliments from our guests who used the hotel block at the Renaissance Hotel as well, since they could literally walk from their hotel room door directly to the ceremony and from the reception back without having to worry about a car. This is especially ideal if you have a heavy drinking crowd (which we did). I was very at ease knowing that many people were just walking to and from the venue. Recommendations for changes I'd make if I did it again: - If you decide to do your ceremony outdoors, really think about where the sun will be and the time of day. We had our guests facing the sun about 45 minutes before it set. This meant our after-ceremony pictures were GORGEOUS lighting-wise, but I felt bad seeing so many people have to wear sunglasses during the ceremony itself. Definitely something I wish we had talked through more with them at first. - USE THE TOWER. I put together kind of a shoddy plan for it a few days ahead of time and it ended up being under-utilized. It really is a beautiful spot and would have been cooler if more of our guests had an opportunity to be there and see the views. Overall, I think it's one of the best places in St. Augustine for a wedding. We looked at a lot of places downtown, but this location is right off the interstate, walking distance to a great hotel, easy to transition from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception without having to make people travel, affordable, great staff, and you'll have zero issues with parking. Don't overlook this gem, even if you're not into golf. You don't have to be to love it!

H
Hayley Gassaway

Married on 09/01/2018

Best venue in Jacksonville

Callie went above and beyond for my wedding! Without her my wedding would have been miserable due. The venue absolute breath taking and all my guest were very impressed and entertained. This venue ... Read more is absolutely the best place to get married in Jacksonville