World Record DJs

Fitchburg, MA · View map

About World Record DJs

Founded in 2007 by Matthew Majikas, World Record DJs is the New England region's premier entertainment option for your special event. From birthday parties to weddings and everything in between, World Record DJs will deliver a fully customized entertainment experience.

The DJ will arrive on time in professional attire with years of experience and training to guarantee a record breaking party! You can have the prettiest dress, the biggest limo and the tastiest chicken but if the DJ doesn't deliver, it is the only thing your guests will remember.

With a forever expanding library of music and deep knowledge of todays technology, World Record DJs is able to stay ahead of the curve. And with a great deal of passion for entertainment, World Record DJs is completely affordable and happy to be a part of your special event.

Call today and experience the record breaking difference of World Record DJs. Put your party in the record books

43 Reviews for World Record DJs

43 World Record DJs Reviews

C
Courtney

Married on 06/09/2018

Ryan killed it with the introductions, music and announcements. Dance floor was packed the entire time. When we were on the last song, we asked him to extend the night, he agreed, the crowd cheered ... Read more when he announced the party wasn’t ending. Get the monogram GOBO, awesome touch that added elegant and class to the decor. Lastly, the photo mirror was a HUGE hit. Everyone loved it and we put the pictures in magnetic frames as a favor and a keepsake for the guests!

A
Ashley

Married on 05/19/2018

Matt and Ryan were absolutely wonderful. They were so helpful and caring when we were trying to figure out what we wanted. On the night of the wedding Matt could not have done a better job deciding ... Read more what songs to play and when. He read the crowd perfectly and it was completely perfect. The uplighting they provided was amazing. It really tied in the room. I highly recommend World Record DJs and all they have to offer. Matt and Ryan, thank you for making our experience that much more amazing!

S
Susan

Married on 10/22/2017

My husband and I can't recommend World Record DJs enough, and we will be naming them whenever any of our friends/family/strangers mention they need a DJ service. Matt pretty much had us sold within ... Read more five minutes of meeting him, he was professional, friendly, funny, and you can tell he loves what he does. When it came time to go over details he made sure to listen to what we wanted, he was adamant about proper pronunciations and how much involvement we expected and he followed through on all of it exactly as we wanted. I was so worried about music because I wanted a wedding where everyone was up and dancing and I shouldn't have been: Matt had everyone on the dance floor the whole night and I've had so many guests tell me how much fun our wedding was. I know it wouldn't have been the same without World Record DJs. Take our advice: Go with Matt and his company, you won't regret it!!