Worthington Jewelers

Columbus, Ohio, OH · View map · Visit website

About Worthington Jewelers

Worthington Jewelers is a custom jewelry design shop in Columbus, Ohio. Specializing in engagement and wedding rings, this family-owned-and-operated business has been adorning the hands of couples in central Ohio since 2000. Whether you are looking to pop the question, or on your way to “I do,” the trained specialists at Worthington Jewelers will guide you in the journey as you learn about the metals, stones, and manufacturing process involved with making your rings uniquely yours and within your budget.

Worthington Jewelers offers a wide variety of services to couples looking for the perfect set of rings. Their child and dog-friendly showroom offers a relaxed space for their clients, as they learn the process of ring shopping and custom designs. Prior to your big day, stop in to get your engagement ring and other important jewelry cleaned. Services offered by Worthington Jewelers include:

• Appraisal
  • Sizing
  • Stone upgrades
  • Payment plans

Other Services

Worthington Jewelers also provides maintenance and cleaning of antique accessories and other heirlooms. Additional services offered by this business include the following:

• Antique pieces
  • Designer engagement rings and wedding bands
  • Handcrafted

A
Featured
abbey

Married on 11/28/2015

When looking at engagement rings, I knew that I wanted to shop at local jewelry stores rather than chain stores. I had heard great reviews of Worthington Jewelers from some of my friends and also on ... Read more websites like Wedding Wire and The Knot. From the first time I went into the shop, I was only looking at rings that I may like. I felt welcomed and not pressured into buying anything like I felt at other places that I also went to. My fiance purchased my engagement ring there and we are also about to purchase our wedding bands there as well. I have worked with a few of the sales associates there (including Lori, Cory and Katherine) and they have all been knowledgeable, friendly and great to give advice when asked. I will definitely use this jeweler again in the future.

C
Crystal Hanzel

Getting married on 09/05/2020

Amazing service!!

Everyone was absolutely amazing, my fiance was helped by Eric who helped him pick out the perfect ring for us. Not only that but when I went in to have my ring fitted he had it done within a few ... Read more hours. So happy!! We will be back for our bands!

D
Danielle M.

Getting married on 12/31/2019

Wonderful People!

I can’t say enough good things about Worthington Jewelers! My engagement was a complete surprise, so I wasn’t involved in the initial purchase from WJ, but my fiancé worked with Eric to create a ... Read more custom ring that is more beautiful than anything I could’ve ever imagined. Unfortunately, my beautiful ring went missing, and I honestly don’t know how we would’ve made it through the whole ordeal without WJ. It was a very sad and emotional time for me, but they were so supportive and got me the exact same ring in no time at all. They even assisted us during our discussions with insurance. I’m honestly emotional just writing this review and thinking back on how great they’ve been through what has otherwise been such an awful time for us. They truly care about all of their customers and are so so kind. Everyone should go to Worthington Jewelers!