Woven Strands Photography

Waynesville, NC · View map · Visit website

About Woven Strands Photography

A professional wedding photographer in Waynesville, North Carolina, Woven Strands Photography has been creating simple and genuine wedding photography experiences since 2014. Based in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, the company is owned and operated by husband-and-wife photography team Jeffrey and Veronica Rogers. Embracing the small moments and intimate details that make your union unique, Woven Strands Photography is the perfect choice for documenting your love story!

Jeffrey and Veronica are photojournalistic photographers who focus on candid, minimally posed images. Their customizable wedding packages consist of the following services:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Destination travel
  • High-res images
  • Additional hours
  • Second shooter

Other Services
Coupled with the aforementioned services, Jeffrey and Veronica offer a variety of wedding-related products and photo sessions. Options include the following:

• Wedding albums
  • Proofs
  • Engagement shoots
  • Trash the dress shoots

Areas Covered
Woven Strands Photography is proudly located in Waynesville, North Carolina. In addition to the local area, wedding photography services are extended to couples throughout Southeast Florida, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, North Carolina and South Carolina.

28 Reviews for Woven Strands Photography

28 Woven Strands Photography Reviews

S
Featured
Sara

Married on 06/02/2018

The photos speak for themselves, so I’ll say only a few words about them. They are everything we wanted and more. They authentically capture the joy we all felt on that day. What I really want to ... Read more share is how wonderful Veronica and Jeff are and how great our experience was. To give a little background, our wedding was very small (40 people) and super simple (we decided to skip a lot of the traditional stuff). Veronica and Jeff worked with us to create a photography package that fit so perfectly into our simple wedding. They were more than willing to accommodate requests, work closely with us to ensure we got everything we wanted (which we did), and just be there for us if we needed them or had any questions at all. Throughout the entire evening of our wedding, they were so flexible and made me feel so worry-free. To be honest, I was a little unsure how having two photographers at such a small event would feel, but it ended up feeling like they were long time friends of ours and it was in no way too overwhelming. Almost every person at my wedding commented on how involved, focused, and accomodating they were. Veronica is so upbeat and made me (and my husband, who doesn't like to be in front of the camera) feel so comfortable as we were taking pictures by talking to us and allowing us to act naturally. It is evident that Veronica and Jeff truly have a passion and love, not only for the photos they take, but for the people in those photos. They are kind, sincere, and so much fun to be around. We could not be more pleased with the photos and the experiences we got from Veronica and Jeff, it was a blessing to have them capture our day! I would recommend them over and over again without any hesitation! ***Please note that in order to put the pictures on this review I had to reduce the file size, so some of the image quality is lost and does not reflect the quality of the images Jeff and Veronica gave us :)

Maggie
Maggie

Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible People, Incredible Photos!!!!

Wow. I don't know where to even begin reviewing Veronica and Jeff, because to me they are perfect in every way! The photos that we got from our wedding, are so incredibly beautiful and EXACTLY what we ... Read more we wanted. We wanted photos that were natural, beautiful, and truly captured all the genuine moments between my husband and I. These photos absolutely reflected the FUN that we have together and the love that we have for each other. On top of the GORGEOUS photos we got back, I am not someone who likes to be in front of a camera, but Veronica and Jeff FROM THE START felt like family! As soon as they arrived they felt like a part of the group, and I could still relax and be myself. Veronica and Jeff made taking photos fun and allowed my husband and I to just be ourselves! It truly was so perfect. Not only did Veronica and Jeff give us DREAM-LIKE photos and add an element of fun to our wedding day, but they were also SO incredibly affordable and flexible. So...if you want someone to capture the beauty of your day and the genuineness and laughter between you and your partner, BOOK WOVEN STRANDS NOW!!!

I
Iris

Married on 10/06/2018

Absolute perfection

This was the one vendor through the entire wedding process that I just kept saying I’m so glad we hired them I have a good feeling. Fast forward to day of the wedding they made it super convenient for ... Read more us and we’re like ninjas and captured everything we could have wanted them to. After receiving the photos the other day I was just shocked they really outdid themselves. My family, friends and us could not be more impressed by what a fabulous job they did! Thanks yal again 💜