Woven Strands Photography

Waynesville, NC · View map · Visit website

About Woven Strands Photography

A professional wedding photographer in Waynesville, North Carolina, Woven Strands Photography has been creating simple and genuine wedding photography experiences since 2014. Based in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, the company is owned and operated by husband-and-wife photography team Jeffrey and Veronica Rogers. Embracing the small moments and intimate details that make your union unique, Woven Strands Photography is the perfect choice for documenting your love story!

Jeffrey and Veronica are photojournalistic photographers who focus on candid, minimally posed images. Their customizable wedding packages consist of the following services:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Destination travel
  • High-res images
  • Additional hours
  • Second shooter

Other Services
Coupled with the aforementioned services, Jeffrey and Veronica offer a variety of wedding-related products and photo sessions. Options include the following:

• Wedding albums
  • Proofs
  • Engagement shoots
  • Trash the dress shoots

Areas Covered
Woven Strands Photography is proudly located in Waynesville, North Carolina. In addition to the local area, wedding photography services are extended to couples throughout Southeast Florida, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, North Carolina and South Carolina.

30 Reviews for Woven Strands Photography

30 Woven Strands Photography Reviews

S
Featured
Sara

Married on 06/02/2018

The photos speak for themselves, so I’ll say only a few words about them. They are everything we wanted and more. They authentically capture the joy we all felt on that day. What I really want to ... Read more share is how wonderful Veronica and Jeff are and how great our experience was. To give a little background, our wedding was very small (40 people) and super simple (we decided to skip a lot of the traditional stuff). Veronica and Jeff worked with us to create a photography package that fit so perfectly into our simple wedding. They were more than willing to accommodate requests, work closely with us to ensure we got everything we wanted (which we did), and just be there for us if we needed them or had any questions at all. Throughout the entire evening of our wedding, they were so flexible and made me feel so worry-free. To be honest, I was a little unsure how having two photographers at such a small event would feel, but it ended up feeling like they were long time friends of ours and it was in no way too overwhelming. Almost every person at my wedding commented on how involved, focused, and accomodating they were. Veronica is so upbeat and made me (and my husband, who doesn't like to be in front of the camera) feel so comfortable as we were taking pictures by talking to us and allowing us to act naturally. It is evident that Veronica and Jeff truly have a passion and love, not only for the photos they take, but for the people in those photos. They are kind, sincere, and so much fun to be around. We could not be more pleased with the photos and the experiences we got from Veronica and Jeff, it was a blessing to have them capture our day! I would recommend them over and over again without any hesitation! ***Please note that in order to put the pictures on this review I had to reduce the file size, so some of the image quality is lost and does not reflect the quality of the images Jeff and Veronica gave us :)

Cassandra
Cassandra Clark

Married on 06/30/2019

Cassie and Tyler's Elopement

Wow. I honestly can't recommend Veronica and Jeff enough! My husband and I are from Nebraska and eloped in North Carolina, so we planned the entire thing remotely, and Veronica unknowingly actually ... Read more planned my entire elopement for me! We found our officiant and hair/makeup artist because of her recommendations, and she was absolutely essential in creating our wedding vision! We had to change locations a few times and they were so understanding! On our big day, their vibe was so positive, personable, and friendly; they brought us out of our shell and got us laughing and sharing stories! The photos they took of us are exactly what we were looking for, and are the most beautiful wedding pictures we've ever seen. The way they capture light, nature, and the beauty of our love is remarkable. But my favorite thing about their artistic style is that none of their pictures were posed - they just captured all the natural bliss and joy and love we felt on the happiest day of our lives!

Molly
Molly Mara

Married on 05/11/2019

Perfectly Candid Wedding

Getting your picture taken is weird and awkward especially for me and my (now) husband. We are both shy and not the ones to be the center of attention. I’m so grateful that we had Veronica to talk to ... Read more us, and relax us while we were getting our photos taken. We got perfectly candid moments of my husband making a joke he probably should not have, and me laughing. It’s one of my favorites. Their photos capture exactly what I remember our wedding being. Bright, and fun, and real. Its exactly what I wanted. We also opted for them to put together a photo album of our big day. One of our better decisions. Veronica sent me several drafts and implemented my comments. We just received it in the mail and I never would’ve thought it would look so amazing. The pages are thick and will truly last a life time.