Wow Wedding Hair by Kim Mccullough

Cumming, GA · View map

About Wow Wedding Hair by Kim Mccullough

I provide stress free WOW hair. Hair is left up to me. You have enough to worry about , right? I travel anywhere to make sure you and your wedding party look your best!

6 Reviews for Wow Wedding Hair by Kim Mccullough

6 Wow Wedding Hair by Kim Mccullough Reviews

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 09/03/2011

Kim did a beautiful job on my hair, 3 bridesmaids, my mom, and flower girl. She worked quickly and efficiently and everyones hair turned out awesome! I got compliments all night on my hair! So glad I ... Read more chose her, she and her assistant Tina were wonderful!!

S
Sheena

Married on 07/17/2010

Kim and her assistant Tina did an awesome job on my hair as well as my mom's, 2 flower girls, 2 junior bridesmaids, and 4 bridesmaids! They worked quickly, but everyone's hair looked as if they had ... Read more spent hours on it. Kim did a great job of listening to what everyone wanted and making it look good on them. Everyone was so beautiful!!

C
Christina

Married on 04/10/2010

Kim and her assistant Tina were wonderful. They were amazing. They did my 4 bridesmaids hair as well as mine. It looked wonderful. I would highly recommend them. Read more Kim and her assistant Tina were wonderful. They were amazing. They did my 4 bridesmaids hair as well as mine. It looked wonderful. I would highly recommend them.