WOWPRETTY Makeup and Hair Agency

Burlingame, CA · View map · Visit website

About WOWPRETTY Makeup and Hair Agency

WOWPRETTY Makeup and Hair Agency is a San Francisco, California-based hair and makeup company. Bringing out the bride’s unique style, they only use cosmetics and skin care products with high-quality, all-natural ingredients. They provide beauty services to couples throughout California, including the Bay Area, Palo Alto, Napa, Sonoma, San Jose, Carmel, Monterey, and Santa Cruz.

Experience
Established in Asia in 1993, WOWPRETTY Makeup and Hair Agency moved to the San Francisco Bay Area in 2000 with 17 professional stylists. With at least 10 years of individual experience in the industry, all stylists are professionally trained and went through a master screening process. Jira, the founder and head makeup artist, has had her work featured in various magazines and publications. She studied makeup in different countries.

Using pharmaceutical-grade and high-end products, WOWPRETTY Makeup and Hair Agency offers full-salon services. The company provides the following beauty services for weddings:

• Consultations

M
Featured
Maureen

Married on 08/18/2012

Jira is the best. She did my wedding day makeup and hair and did a wonderful job. Elena also assisted with my bridesmaid's hair and my mom's hair and makeup. They are such a great team and work so ... Read more efficiently. I think we were ahead of schedule because of their hard work. They put so much effort into making your wishes come true and that goes for my bridesmaid's hair too. Couldnt be happier with their service. I'll likely go back for hair and makeup when my husband and I do our one year anniversary wedding shoot. And Jira, if you're reading this, thank you again!!! You were amazing. =)

K
Kristen

Married on 07/14/2019

Wonderful!

Jira is very friendly and professional! She was super prompt with emails, appointments, and was on time (if not early) for the big day! She did such a fantastic job with my hair and makeup and I can't ... Read more thank her enough!! She and Anna worked with my bridesmaids and they all looked amazing also! We all got many, many compliments. Wowpretty was also able to schedule me with limited notice after I had a negative experience with a previous stylist. I recommend them to everyone! Thank you!!

T
Thomas

Married on 08/12/2017

What can I say!? Everyone loves Wowpretty Makeup & Hair and they are AMAZING! Our wedding planner (A Monique Affair) put us in touch with Wowpretty because they have won all of these amazing awards ... Read more over the years and really know how to pamper you for your wedding. My fiance and I wanted to make sure that our moms had a great hair and makeup artist, as they were coming in from out of town and wouldn't have their usual stylists available. Ask for Anna - she's amazing! She arrived at our house 10 minutes early and got all setup to take care of our family without any issue. Our moms got so many compliments throughout the wedding and reception, and being able to have your hair and makeup done at home without having to make it down to the studio is just a treat. Oh, and Wowpretty has a few Mandarin speaking artists on staff if your parents are more comfortable - just ask! They were very responsive by both email and phone. Oh, and they do book up fast so I'd call at least a month in advance.