Wrapped in Blue

Paris · View map

About Wrapped in Blue

Every couple, no matter the age, culture etc, has their very own story and unique relationship. I can portray that with my films in a much more memorable way than a generic wedding video. I have the gift of storytelling!!

A video may capture the events, but I can capture the emotions, the looks and the defining moment.

I am very passionate about filmmaking. It has been my dream since I was 14 years old and now I am fortunate enough to actually live it. I feel like the luckiest woman on earth.

Movies touch me, transport me to another world, which is why I am inspired to give this gift to others.

Choosing to make wedding films was easy for me because I am a hopeless romantic and love-stories are my passion.

I was born in France where I spent my childhood and early youth then moved to the Caribbean, and West Africa before studying Film in Canada. I spent 12 years in Montreal, working in different areas of the film industry and gained experience with both small and big feature productions. I am now working as a Cinematographer, making wedding films internationally.

Aurielle Jioya

6 Wrapped in Blue Reviews

M
Marshelle

Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I were married in Anguilla at Cap Juluca. I wanted something different from a traditional video and had seen various wedding films. I stumbled across Wrapped in Blue. I believe it was ... Read more was GOD who guided me directly to Aurielle. There's two words that =Aurielle and that's Super Fantastic! She is a beautiful person inside and out. She has a wonderful eye and a talent out of this world. We enjoyed working with Aurielle. She was so sweet and very accommodating. She provided a wedding film that I am proud to share and will look at for years to come. Thank You Aurielle! We love you and when we celebrate our 25th, you will be the first we call. You are amazing!

User6514832

2+ years ago

Aurielle's work is absolutely divine. I cannot begin to express how perfect she was in creating the most beautiful wedding film for my wife and I. Our wedding was held at the Viceroy in Anguilla ... Read more (British West Indies) and for my wife and I the experience was very powerful and of course very emotional. Aurielle found a way to capture all these feelings in a way that I didn't even realize was possible. The film she made for us embodied the same power we felt on our actual wedding day. What's crazy is the actual wedding day winds up going by so fast, you are in a whirlwind of just sublime happiness but it's just whizzing by and at the end you wish it could have lasted just a little longer. We watch Aurielle's film and it's like we are instantly back in that moment, reliving it again and again. I cannot tell you how special that is for my wife and I to know we can put on this film and relive the best day of our lives whenever we want. I highly recommend Aurielle and Wrapped in Blue to anyone.

Just1477
justina

Married on 06/07/2014

Aurielle and her team from Wrapped in Blue were the highlight of our entire destination wedding experience and our most preferred vendor that we hired during the entire planning process. Aurielle is ... Read more not only one of the nicest and sweetest woman you will ever meet, but she has such a talent for cinematography and delivers a finished product that you will cherish for years to come. Her staff was completely professional and not overbearing during the entire day of our wedding as they were capturing special moments morning through evening which was very important to us. Also I love that Aurielle took the time to get to know my husband and I along with our friends so she could get a true feeling of who we all were and our group dynamic. When I received my video I was so in love and wanted to see more that we actually decided to have Aurielle do a second edit and create a longer version. I cannot express how happy I was and still am every time I view the masterpiece creation from our most special day.