Write Away For You calligraphy

Milford, PA · View map

About Write Away For You calligraphy

A hand-inscribed calligraphy service specializing in addressing envelopes and reception cards for your wedding and special events. Serving Nationwide!

10 Reviews for Write Away For You calligraphy

10 Write Away For You calligraphy Reviews

L
Liz

Married on 04/18/2015

I highly recommend Lynda. I spent hours researching calligraphers online. I thought her prices were fair and she offered a range of styles to pick from. I contacted her on a Sunday morning and she ... Read more responded right away. Working with her was very easy. She answered all of my questions promptly and even though we had to mail everything back and forth the process was fast and seamless. Lynda even used a gray ink at no extra cost to match my invitations. The envelopes came out beautifully and I only wish I had used her for my response card envelopes as well! Thanks Lynda!

C
Christine

Married on 12/13/2014

We were so incredibly happy with our entire experience with Lynda! She is so nice, easy to talk to, professional and helpful... AND TALENTED! Perfect isn't even the word for how our wedding ... Read more invitations came out. I absolutely LOVED THEM! We received so many compliments about our invitations from so many people! Additionally, we had Lynda do our place cards and our table cards. Everything came out just perfectly and so elegant! Thank you so much, Lynda! ~ Christine

J
Jill

Married on 08/23/2014

Lynda was recommended to us by a colleague, as we had seen her work on their wedding invitations. Lynda was very responsive and easy to work with - we simply mailed her our envelopes and addresses and ... Read more she had them back to us in just a few short weeks. She has numerous writing styles to choose from, and our envelopes looked beautiful. The value was great as well compared to others we had considered. We would definitely recommend Lynda to others considering calligraphy!