WT Rental and Services

East Hampton, CT · View map

About WT Rental and Services

WT Rental and Services LLC is a premiere company specializing in high quality event rentals to make your special event become a moment that lasts a lifetime. From weddings to birthday parties, family reunions to company functions, WT Rental and Services LLC is the fast and affordable way to get what you need to host an event everyone will enjoy. We offer a variety of meticulously-kept products that can accommodate over 300 people. From tents and furniture, to dinnerware and linens, each detail is as important to us as it is to you. Our services can include set-up and breakdown of our products to help provide an easy, affordable, and friendly rental experience. We strive to exceed expectations and be your “go to” rental provider when hosting any occasion. At WT Rental and Services LLC, we get it right the first time, on time. Call today for a free quote!

20 Reviews for WT Rental and Services

20 WT Rental and Services Reviews

K
Kathy Mcdevitt

Married on 06/01/2019

Professional

WT Rental is my new “go to” for any and all my rental needs! Very professional and very competitive pricing. They have many options to choose from and Taylor has wonderful ideas to help with party ... Read more planning. I cannot recommend them enough!

M
Michelle

Married on 08/11/2018

I can not say enough good things about my experience with WT Rentals. I rented chairs and tables for my beach wedding through them and they were extremely thoughtful and thorough from beginning to ... Read more end. The wedding ended up being indoors at the last minute due to rain and they did everything possible to make it the wedding we wanted. They had half the chairs set up outdoors as requested and did not hesitate to change plans for us on the last minute. When I think a rental company, I don't think customer service but the team at WT ended up being the best vendor we had! If you need rentals in the East Hampton area, do not think twice go with these guys. Thanks WT!!

K
Kristen

Married on 07/29/2018

We decided we wanted an arch as a finishing touch for our ceremony, and as soon as we reached out to WT Rentals, we knew we had found the perfect vendor. They were very responsive, helpful, and had ... Read more had great customer service. After we finalized the order, they handled everything else! They made sure the arch was at our venue and set up perfectly for our ceremony. Highly recommend!