Wurlitzer Events

North Tonawanda, NY · View map

About Wurlitzer Events

Wurlitzer Events is a versatile events venue that can accommodate your special event needs in our three unique spaces. Repurposed industrial buildings provide one-of-a-kind settings for trendy, eclectic weddings and events. The Wurlitzer Building provides an interesting historical backdrop with unique elements that provide unlimited design possibilities for events. The high ceilings with exposed ductwork industrial lighting and oversized windows overlook beautifully landscaped green space providing an additional aesthetically pleasing event space and photo opportunities.

10 Reviews for Wurlitzer Events

10 Wurlitzer Events Reviews

Carrie
Carrie

Married on 06/08/2019

Did an amazing job for our wedding

When we first went to check out this venue we knew we were a small wedding and were told that the upstairs room would be a good fit based on our size! We checked it out and liked the room but didnt ... Read more feel like it was quite for us. I asked if we could see the downstairs room and we knew this was the venue for us. We took one good look at the first floor room and thats all it took! We told the venue we want this room and to go over the options. We asked about having the ceremony outside on the patio and was told that we can do that! Well all went well the communication remained good throughout the whole time and come time for the wedding. The day of there were a couple small hiccups from our wedding but they continue to be courteous and correct the hiccups and make things right! But i still recommend this venue; everything came together beautifully and i wouldnt have gone anywhere else! All of our guests raved about the food the venue made! And of course drinks were good too! Our main contact has been just amazing and extremely flexible and very willing to help! Glad we got in to this venue for our wedding! Now this place is the place to be for getting married! I understand why! I am glad we got that opportunity!

TJ T
TJ T

Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing in every way!!!

Hosting our wedding at the Wurlitzer was the best decision I’ve ever made! The venue is absolutely stunning, clean and modern with an industrial flair that sets it apart from your average wedding ... Read more venue. The manager, Don went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect for us and let us customize every detail we wanted. The food was amazing, which is saying a lot since I married a chef! The staff was unbelievably friendly and helpful. They set up before the wedding and tore down afterwards. They were amazing!!! I would recommend this venue to everyone for any type of event! They truly appreciate your business and make you feel welcomed and like part of their family. They made our day so special and I cannot thank them enough for everything they did for us! If you don’t use Events at the Wurlitzer for your next event you are definitely missing out!!!! I promise you, you will not be disappointed!!!

Lin
Lin Ciu

Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing!!!

Everything about Events at the Wurlitzer was amazing. We had a great experience, and all our wedding guests had a great time. The decor was breath taking, the food was exceptional! The service staff ... Read more went above and beyond!