www.kissydress.co.uk

London · View map

About www.kissydress.co.uk

For prom girls who want to find prom dresses of exquisite styles and affordable price, Kissydress is your perfect choice. Inspired by latest fashion trends and popular prom dresses elements, KissyDress offers dresses for prom considering different kinds of girls’ tastes.

For bling bling figure prom girl, we provide prom gowns embellished with sequins, rhinestones or beads;
For vintage figure prom girl, we provide prom gowns with simple styles embellished with lace, embroidery, ruffles or slits;
For princess figure prom girl, we provide prom gowns in various bright colors of ball gown styles and a-line styles both in short and long;
For fresh figure prom girl, we provide sheath or column styles of chiffon or tencel fabric in light colours.

KissyDress aimed to help prom girls define “My Own Prom Fashion” and find really perfect prom dresses in every details.

1 Reviews for www.kissydress.co.uk

1 www.kissydress.co.uk Reviews

User7042135

2+ years ago

0.6

I ordered 4 dresses for my bridemaids (spending more than 400 pounds) and unfortunately they are completely different from what pictures show, as for colours, tissues and brodery.. The quality is ... Read more very bad, brodery is extremely low quality (if you see pearls, gems, swarowsky belts on dresses etc in reality you will get only sequins) and they are not available to refund or remake the dresses. My bridesmaid can't wear them, even the size is wrong, and we'll have to rebuy them very quicky as tghe wedding will be in a month... they caused me a big trouble and the customer service is completely unhelpful.. don't waste your money and time... and avoid stressing buying here!

www.kissydress.co.uk FAQ