Wylie Images

Canonsburg, PA · View map

About Wylie Images

I love weddings. Well, I love what weddings represent. Every time I am photographing a wedding, I think about my wedding and all the emotions I felt that day. I document my client's wedding with that in mind. What photos did I dream of having? That's exactly what I want to deliver to my brides and grooms.

Well a little bit about me! I specialize in weddings and portraiture in Western Pennsylvania and embrace the personal relationships I have a chance to build with my clients. I believe that the more comfortable you feel with your photographer, the better the images ultimately will be. Aside from the "standard" wedding day photographs, I enjoy capturing moments you will look back on with love, one's that you did not realize even happened! My clients' personality's make their photos uniquely theirs, as no two relationships are the same and so, no two weddings photos are the same! I so enjoy my first meeting with couples, talking about the vision they have for photography on their wedding day. The best aspect of wedding day photography (for me!) is the time I spend alone with the bride and groom, photographing them as they share their first moments of being husband and wife. *So much love!

I hope we will be able to talk about how I might be able to document your day!

Contact me for more information about myself or my photography ~ megan@wylieimages.com

or visit me online at www.wylieimages.com

28 Reviews for Wylie Images

28 Wylie Images Reviews

A
Ashlea

Married on 10/24/2015

Anytime I need a photographer I choose Megan. She is so wonderful at her job and captures the moments that you didn't even realize you would wanted to have. Her work is always so beautiful and people ... Read more are still talking about how wonderful the photos are. That is not the only reason I choose her though. She is also such a wonderful person. She is kind and you can really tell that she truly loves what she is doing. I like to think of Megan as a friend now. She took my senior photos in high school and now my wedding photos. She will take my photos for every event in my life for as long as she possibly can.

C
C

Married on 10/03/2015

Megan was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and especially on our wedding day. All of our family and friends love our photos and have commented on how great they all look! We ... Read more highly recommend Megan!!

A
Aubrey

Married on 08/29/2015

Megan was wonderful from the beginning. Very professional and willing to work with our unique situation. I couldn't have asked for more. My other vendors (hair and makeup and dress) loved her photos ... Read more so much that they are asking to use them. We got exacactly what we wanted and more. We will definitely be keeping her in mind for our future family events and would not hesitate to recommend her to others.