Wynd Photo Booths

Miami, FL · View map · Visit website

About Wynd Photo Booths

Wynd Luxury Photo Booths is a Miami, Florida-based wedding rental company. Not the usual photo booths, their photo stations have built-in LED lights with color changing effects. Made with custom acrylic casing, the "Box" is equipped with a professional DSLR camera and flash units, a screen display, and a computer.

Wynd Luxury Photo Booths provides enclosed and open-air photo booths integrated with the latest photography equipment. They offer various services, including:

• Unlimited photo prints during running time
  • Customizable strip to match the wedding theme
  • An online gallery where the couples and guests will have access and share photos
  • On-site attendant
  • Themed props
  • Lounge furniture

Other Services
Aside from weddings, Wynd Luxury Photo Booths also provides its services for other special events. These includes bar/bat mitzvahs, sweet 16s, school graduations, corporate galas, and quinceañeras.

4 Reviews for Wynd Photo Booths

4 Wynd Photo Booths Reviews

C
Christian

Married on 04/22/2017

Love the photos tony and his team made happen of my wedding even with my crazy wedding party! It was such a memorable night and I was very happy with all the work we got. The wedding canvas album is ... Read more super cute and high quality too. The video guy Orlando was also very good and helped us capture moments we missed. We had the photo booth with tony and it was a hit with out guests during cocktails. I would recommend tony and his team to all.

User7877768

2+ years ago

Loved my photo booth from wynd! All my guests asked where the heck I had found them because they're totally different from what they've seen at other weddings. I can't wait to hire them again for ... Read more another event

V
Vanessa

Married on 07/26/2014

The photobooth was a hit at my wedding. We love it! Awesome set up very easy to use. My guests loved that the pictures would print right there :) Super happy! Read more The photobooth was a hit at my wedding. We love it! Awesome set up very easy to use. My guests loved that the pictures would print right there :) Super happy!