Wyndham Springfield City Centre

Springfield, IL · View map · Visit website

About Wyndham Springfield City Centre

Wyndham Springfield City Centre is a classic wedding venue located in Springfield, Illinois. Whether you want to hold a larger event or a more intimate gathering, Wyndham Springfield City Centre's staff is available to ensure your event runs smoothly. They provide banquet settings with stunning views and elegant chandeliers.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can host up to 920 guests in the Grand Ballroom at Wyndham Springfield City Centre. The 50,000 square foot ballroom offers stunning views of the city and adequate space to host your wedding. If you are looking for an even more glamorous view, you can have your wedding on the 29th floor. With over 20 more event spaces to choose from, couples can host their wedding in many different places within the Centre.

Wyndham Springfield City Centre is a full service wedding venue that offers on-site catering and professional wedding planners. The wedding professionals will help create your ideal vision for your event, assist with your decor needs, and ensure all the details are taken care of on your big day. The venue offers an array of rental items for your reception, including barware, china, and linens. The venue offers the following services to couples:

• Bridal suite
  • Sound
  • Parking
  • Shuttle

Cuisine
The chef at Wyndham Springfield City Centre loves to cater weddings. He is happy to work with you to create an individualized menu that meets your tastes and fits within your budget.

26 Reviews for Wyndham Springfield City Centre

26 Wyndham Springfield City Centre Reviews

R
Featured
Rachel

Married on 06/16/2018

It was when I was at the Wyndham and met Loren that I knew this was the place I wanted my reception to be. Loren made me feel at ease throughout every single step of the wedding process. My planning ... Read more lasted for 15 months and Loren was there every step of the way. He made my dream wedding turn into a reality. He responded to every email promptly and answered every question I had. As soon as I told him my theme, he gave me some fantastic ideas. It was an absolute breeze working with him. We had enough family members coming in the day before the wedding that we wanted a place to get together with everyone before the big day. We were able to have a welcome reception in the Rendezvous room of the hotel, which was perfect. There were carnival type snacks, a bar, and of course spending time with people that mean the most to me. We have Loren to thank for that too. The day of the wedding, I saw Loren right before the bridal party met with the DJ and breathed a sigh of relief. I knew everything would go smoothly with him there. I could go on forever about how much Loren did for me and my family and how perfect our entire wedding weekend was. I would highly recommend not only the Wyndham, but Loren specifically as he is 100% made for this job!!!

Rahkay
Rahkay

Getting married on 09/26/2019

Breath taking wonderful

I love this venue Loren Ray is wonderful and great at meeting your needs getting the job done and communication is out of this world. He makes it all about you. Read more I love this venue Loren Ray is wonderful and great at meeting your needs getting the job done and communication is out of this world. He makes it all about you.

M
Mary Keldermans

Married on 02/06/2019

Leave the Worry to Loren

We had intended our first meeting with Loren to be an information-gathering meeting to see how the Wyndham would compare to other venues. During the meeting, however, as Loren guided us through what ... Read more to expect out of the venue, how he would take the work and worry onto himself, and his general professional yet very charming personality, we knew we had found our venue. Loren met with us several times to crystalize ideas. Emails were returned promptly. He was the calm voice on the end of the phone line especially as the wedding approached. When the big day was upon us and the wedding party arrived at the ballroom, we watched as all of the planning unfolded exactly the way we had imagined it. The ballroom was lovely, the food delicious, the servers seemed to be enjoying the reception as much as the guests. Loren seemed to be everywhere at once making sure everything was going according to plan. I just had to look at him and feel confident and thankful we had engaged him as our reception planner. By the end of the evening, he seemed to be part of our family. My advice to a couple who is shopping around for a venue? After the proposal, run, don’t walk to the Wyndham and present yourselves at Loren’s office. Watch him as he turns your ideas, your thoughts and your dreams into a reality. After saying yes at the proposal, this will be the next best decision of your lives.