WZ Beauty Studio

McKinney, Texas · View map · Visit website

About WZ Beauty Studio

WZ Beauty Studio is a beauty and cosmetic business based in McKinney, Texas. Owner Wendy Zerrudo loves creating timeless beauty looks for brides on their big days. She boasts over fifteen years of experience making her clients look and feel their best. Additionally, her makeup and hair looks have been featured in bridal magazines and blogs. Whether you want your services done in her studio or at your wedding site, she will create a unique look for you that will highlight your natural beauty.

Regardless of what your makeup style is, Wendy always uses top-quality products. Styles include everything from natural to trendy. To ensure you will be happy with your look on your big day, WZ Beauty Studio team provides you with makeup and hair trials in studio and on location. Her hair services include updos, braids, full service styling and her makeup services include the following:

• Airbrush makeup

M
Featured
Madison Taylor

Married on 05/25/2019

Want perfect looking skin and hair that lasts all day? See Wendy

Wendy and her team are amazing! They really took their time to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect for our day. They listened to exactly what my bridesmaids and I were looking for. Our ... Read more hair and makeup literally looked FLAWLESS all day long. I couldn't of asked for a better experience! Wendy killed it!

Judy
Judy Jimenez

Married on 06/21/2019

Love WZ Beauty!

Wendy was an absolute pleasure to work with! Not only is she a true artist, she is extremely fun & personable. She makes you feel very comfortable and really cares about meeting your expectations. The ... Read more WZ Beauty team did a fabulous job, and gave me the exact look I wanted for my special day. They also made my mom and sisters look gorgeous. I am forever grateful to WZ Beauty!

Ashley
Ashley Heid

Married on 06/04/2019

Beautiful Services

Wendy is great at what she does. I personally, am lost when it comes to makeup and being in previous weddings, I had never really been terribly happy with my hair and makeup. However, WZ had been the ... Read more the beauty team for my sister's wedding and I had never felt so beautiful! All of the girls looked fantastic. So when I got engaged and started planning, I knew there was no one else I could seriously consider other than WZ. Wendy is very down to earth and gets things done, so you can trust her to make sure everything is in place for the big day. Wendy was especially great for me personally, being as lost with makeup as I am. I had gone into our trial with one idea of what I wanted and she did that, but later realized that was in fact not what I thought I wanted...so I sent her some new photos in a different direction and day of she absolutely nailed it. Both the makeup and hair WZ Beauty provided for all of the girls was gorgeous. We all looked like a group of naturally beautiful, with a little umph, well-coordinated friends that just happened to be in a wedding - which was exactly what I was going for ;) Thanks, Wendy!