X-Quisite Flowers & Events, Inc.

New Rochelle, NY · View map

About X-Quisite Flowers & Events, Inc.

Designers of extraordinary event surroundings. X-Quisite Flowers & Events is an event decor company serving the NY tri-state area for 30 years. We create exquisite events for weddings, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Sweet 16s, corporate events and all other festive celebrations. Our trained staff of experienced artists and floral designers will transform your day into a joyous memory that will last a lifetime.

Our services include complete event planning and design, installation and event production, floral and graphic design, theme centerpieces, draping and ceiling treatments, event lighting, carpeting and dance floors, lounge furniture and logo branding.

45 Reviews for X-Quisite Flowers & Events, Inc.

45 X-Quisite Flowers & Events, Inc. Reviews

Elyse
Elyse Perry

Married on 06/01/2019

Just beautiful!

Working with the team at X-QUISITE flowers & events was great right from the start. From our first meeting, they were enthusiast, kind, professional and understanding. I had a vision in mind and they ... Read more completely made it come to life at the price point I was looking for. They had so much to offer and kept in touch throughout the entire process. When we came in for a preview, I was blown away with the arrangements they put together and knew that the final ones on our wedding day would be just as good. The room looked absolutely beautiful and we also used uplighting which made everything more beautiful.

Samantha
Samantha Sacco

Married on 07/27/2018

Beautiful and Memorable!

The staff was very friendly and accommodating to what we envisioned for our wedding! They suggested the perfect flowers that would be in season for our summer wedding and they really considered all of ... Read more our wedding colors to make it all come together. It was really great to go to the final appointment before the wedding to see what all of the final products would look like. The staff stayed throughout our ceremony and cocktail hour to make sure everything transferred smoothly into our reception. I was also able to get my wedding bouquet preserved, so I'll forever have the memory of what an amazing job X-Quisite Flowers and Events did for my wedding!

J
Jamila

Married on 06/23/2018

X-Quisite Events is just that: exquisite! Diane and her staff are creative, passionate, knowledgable, and flexible. Our venue changed twice and they adapted our design to the space and our taste. They ... Read more aren't inexpensive, but you get what you pay for. They brought in chairs, lights, tables, decor, and transformed a raw space into an awesome party venue. We loved it and so did our family and friends, who are still raving about our party and the amazing vibes curated by X-Quisite.