Xluzive Photography and Videography

Cranston, RI · View map

About Xluzive Photography and Videography

Xluzive Photography and Videography is located in Rhode Island and serves the whole of New England. Xluzive’s main goal is to capture the true, raw emotion, as well as providing great quality images and videos. Videos are tailored to each client personally and executed at the highest of standards.

Services Provided

Using a range of photographic styles such as vintage, natural, traditional, and photojournalistic, Xluzive can adapt and capture a client's special day in any way they wish. Videos don’t have to start at the ‘I Do’s’, clients can decide from when and where filming starts and finishes. Xluzive’s most popular wedding package consists of engagement shoots, high-resolution images, the ability to shoot at multiple locations, and a secure digital files gallery. Other services and items include:

• Additional hours
  • Video
  • Wedding portraits
  • One event per day
  • Ability to travel to the destination
  • Second photographer

4 Xluzive Photography and Videography Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 02/22/2019

Everything I could ever ask for

It was great having her at my wedding. So prompt and polite. The pictures came out beautiful. Wouldn’t want it any other way Read more It was great having her at my wedding. So prompt and polite. The pictures came out beautiful. Wouldn’t want it any other way

J
Jennifer

Married on 01/18/2019

Amazing experience with Irma, THANK YOU!

Irma did my wedding this January (photography and video) and my husband and I could not have been any happier. She was very punctual, professional, and gave off such an awesome energy. It really made ... Read more us all feel comfortable in front of the camera. With so much things going on during the wedding, my husband and I kept forgetting about pictures but Irma made sure to remind us and made sure we got more than enough. Seeing all the pictures Irma took made me feel like it was my wedding day all over again, she really captures all the emotions and special moments... I'm glad we found Irma and were able to have her be a part of our day. Such a cool person! 100% recommend :)

K
Kate Diaz

Married on 07/28/2018

Best Experience and Quality

Irma and Amy did a great job with everything. They arrived early and made sure that everything was good to go. They were so friendly and open minded. The wedding day itself was great. We received our ... Read more sneak peeks the very next day and gallery within two weeks! Great quality!