Xo Design Co. Event Florist

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Xo Design Co. Event Florist

Xo Design Co. is a bohemian-inspired wedding floral and decor designer based in Chicago, Illinois. Nichole and her team works closely with couples to grasp their vision and specific needs. With creativity, uniqueness, and thoughtful creation, they create arrangements that perfectly reflect the couples and their emotions. They thoughtfully design weddings throughout the local areas of Illinois, including Chicago and its surrounding suburbs.

Xo Design Co. shares and suggests innovative ideas to capture exactly what couples envision. They offer full decoration services, including event planning/design, decor rental. and floral arrangements. They offer the following floral services:

• Setup

K
Featured
Kelsey

Married on 03/17/2018

I never planned on having/needing a planner and looking back I cannot explain how happy I am that I came to my senses and hired Nichole and her team at XO. I originally wasn't sure if having a ... Read more day/month of planner was worth the money but I now realize I couldn't have done it without one. From our very first meeting, Nichole made me feel like a long-time friend (we spent the first hour chatting about life and traveling!) and helped answer so many questions I didn't even know I had. Nichole and her team are very organized and helped to make sure that everyone was on the same page at all times. Our wedding went off without a hitch and that's because if there were any problems, I didn't know about them thanks to Nichole being there every step of the way. I also used XO for some of our floral and decor needs and everything was absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have been more happy with how our venue turned out. All in all, if you're on the fence about hiring a planner or just aren't sure you've found the right one, your search can stop here. I promise if you hire Nichole and her XO team, you will be SO happy you did. I was very relaxed and enjoyed every minute of my wedding thanks to Nichole and her team! <3

Yasamin
Yasamin

Married on 08/24/2019

The best of the best!

I'm not sure if there are words to describe how impressed I am with XO Design Co. , but I'll do my best. I used XO as both my floral/decor vendor and day-of coordinator for my wedding. They blew me ... Read more away in both respects. Florals: I first met Nichole about a year and a half before my wedding. She agreed to meet me at a coffee shop near my home, and we went through my floral vision, etc. She sent me a summary of what we discussed, as well as a summary of costs. She was cheerful throughout the process, and even though my wedding was so far away, she made it a priority. I changed my vision several times, and each time, Nichole was patient and walked through various ideas with me. We actually met a second time to revamp my decor. The decor at my wedding exceeded all of my expectations. I told Nichole that I wanted to do muted blush with amber accents and lots of greenery, and she nailed it. She gave special attention to decorating the staircase at my venue, which I told her was the most important decor element to me! She even added leftover florals to my cake complimentary. All of my guests were in awe of her attention to detail. She really captured my vision and understood it better than I did myself. Planning: Since I noticed that Nichole was so easy to work with for floral/decor, I decided to hire her as my day-of coordinator. That was one of the best decisions that I could have made. She spent so much time going over every little detail, including making sure that the uplighting in my venue didn't negatively affect my photos. She picked up lunches for my bridal party that I ordered before the wedding and an ice cream cake. Someone took the wrong lunch, and she and Ashley ran out and grabbed another one for him. At one point, someone stepped on my MOH's toe which started bleeding everywhere, and Ashley quickly handled the situation. My day was completely stress-free because they were so on top of everything. They packed up everything for me at the end of the night in such an organized fashion. I'm genuinely going to miss working with them! So overall, the XO team is great. Their costs are reasonable, but most importantly, they are friendly, organized, and easy to work with.

S
Shanks and Dena

Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing experience

Nichole and her team are amazing and we're so glad we went with a wedding planner! We used XO design for our decor as well and we've received non stop compliments about how beautiful our wedding ... Read more looked. Our wedding took place at the Union Station, which involves a lot of moving parts with multiple vendors and Nichole and her team were just fantastic. Thanks so much for making our day so special!