XoXo by Cortni Photography

Land O Lakes, FL · View map

About XoXo by Cortni Photography

I have more than a decade of experience providing high end photography services in the Atlanta area and beyond. I use top of the line Canon equipment to capture memories that will last a lifetime.

I take great pride in capturing your special event, family, wedding, or portrait in a fun and easy-going environment; and as an seasoned photographer, I'm a task-master and problem solver in any lighting situation - natural light or studio setting. I offer a variety of products that include online gallery with digital delivery and sharing capabilities, professional prints at nearly any size, canvas and plexi art pieces, and custom-designed coffee table albums.

9 Reviews for XoXo by Cortni Photography

9 XoXo by Cortni Photography Reviews

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 10/14/2017

Cortni was amazing! I instantly clicked with her! We fell in love with her style and the way she captured our wedding. She was on-time, sweet, and took photos of people and things I would never have ... Read more thought of having. She really caught the joy shared by friends and family and of course took requested photos of our bridal party and parents. We requested and paid for time before the wedding so she could take photos of us getting reading with hair and make-up and of the venue set-up, flowers, decor, etc. I felt completely comfortable with her and really enjoyed having her with us all day!!

A
Ayesha

Married on 08/31/2017

Cortni is an awesome photographer! She is very professional, listened to what we wanted and went above and beyond than what me and my husband expected. She made my wedding day a breeze, as I didn't ... Read more have to worry about if I had missed anything. She was able to stay on track, and make sure we met the goals of the shot list. Cortni is more than a photographer as she also consulted with me for other vendors such as cakes, videographer, dj the list goes on.. Once I received the photos I was more than pleased with the quality of the photos. I would use Cortni's services again.

J
Jessica

Married on 04/28/2017

Cortni is the best! She was super fun and professional throughout the day. She showed up early and got to know every single person in the wedding party. Even after 8 hours straight of shooting ... Read more pictures, she had a smile on her face. We were even surprised with one of our absolute favorite pictures waiting in our email inbox the next morning. I am SO happy to have chosen Cortni and would definitely recommend her to anyone else that is getting married in the Atlanta area.