Xquisite Catering LLC

Halethorpe, MD · View map

About Xquisite Catering LLC

Reinvention. Renewal. Rethinking.

A commitment to all three keeps us on the cutting edge and has made Xquisite Catering the gold standard for the catering industry since 2005.

Our strongest commitment is always to our clients whether it is a corporate incentive, a wedding, a social gathering, a fund raiser, launching new products, ground breaking projects or as simple as a cocktail party our desire is always to create memorable, detailed and fabulous events that will be remembered for always on many levels.

For us, the ingredients to a great event are the same as for a long and happy life “it is all about food, fun and love.” And we cannot have any of these things without you! Xquisite Catering committed to bring all the senses and elements to each and every event. We pride ourselves that we guide each and every client to bring success to every occasion through our professionalism, resources and knowledge creating an outstanding experience.

Contact us today to begin planning your memorable event!

410-274-2601

xquisitecateringllc@gmail.com

25 Reviews for Xquisite Catering LLC

25 Xquisite Catering LLC Reviews

M
Michelle

Getting married on 09/30/2020

My experiences with Xquisite Catering has been very professional the deliveries for each meeting I have scheduled has been on time, the presentation has been very well received and the food is ... Read more delicious. I would definitely recommend Xquisite Catering to others and I will continue to support them myself for future events.

User5155461

1+ year ago

I've had Xquisite Catering services for my staff, family holidays, and weekly meals. Each experience was delightful! The meals were delicious! The salmon... Whew! Finger licking good! Read more I've had Xquisite Catering services for my staff, family holidays, and weekly meals. Each experience was delightful! The meals were delicious!!! The salmon... Whew! Finger licking good!

J
Janet

Married on 07/30/2016

The food was excellent. The service was excellent. The special touch we needed for our event was provided without hesitation. Great catering! Read more The food was excellent. The service was excellent. The special touch we needed for our event was provided without hesitation. Great catering!