XSIGHT Photography & Video

Sacramento, CA · View map

About XSIGHT Photography & Video

XSIGHT IS THE LEADER IN THE INDUSTRY WHEN IT COMES TO IMAGE-MAKING
XSiGHT'S award winning photographers and videographers are consistently exceeding the highest expectations of our clients. With a team that can only be described as the best in the business, we have mastered the perfect blend of digital and traditional photography that assures the perfect result.

At XSIGHT we boast a small intimate team of photographers that are passionate about providing you an experience to remember and images that you will never forget.

XSIGHT's on-going commitment to excellence has been recognized with the industry's top accolades both nationally and internationally, cementing our place at the forefront of the industry.

Feel free to give us a call - (916) 444 9100 or email: studio@xsightusa.com

Visit us online, and also check out our blog for the latest - www.xsightusa.com/blog/

24 Reviews for XSIGHT Photography & Video

24 XSIGHT Photography & Video Reviews

Shannon
Shannon

Married on 05/29/2016

My wedding is in 2016 so this review is based upon the meetings and exchanges we have had so far. From the beginning I really wanted Nicole from Xsight to be my photographer. I love her photography ... Read more and liked that she has done numerous shoots at my venue. She was professional but super relaxed and comfortable at our first meeting. I left really wanting to book with her but it just felt so expensive. I spent the next month reading WW reviews and looking at other photographers. I realized their prices were comparable to everyone else I was interested in. I ended up booking with them and am super excited for our engagement session! Also the office manager Olivia is super awesome and always responds to my emails quickly and answers all my questions.

J
Johanna

Married on 03/06/2015

We went with Xsight photography for wedding this past Friday and we also went to them for our engagement photos. I never had the chance to meet Olivia but she was always responsive and very helpful. ... Read more Our engagement photos were taken by Carlos and we requested him for our wedding that day. he was awesome, great sense of humor and worked so well with my son who is not the easiest to deal with. Because of Carlos, my son cooperated well. He takes great pictures. It was a pleasure working with him.

S
Sherryl

Married on 10/04/2014

I usually hate pictures of myself, but Xsight did an amazing job of capturing our wedding and tKing pictures of me that I am proud to show off! They captured everything that was beautiful and so very ... Read more special about our wedding. People are saying that we (my wife and I) were glowing with happiness that day, and that Xsight captured that and I whole heartedly agree! Thank you ladies!