XtraOrdinary Events

Chesterfield, VA · View map · Visit website

About XtraOrdinary Events

XtraOrdinary Events, LLC is an event planning company based in Richmond, Virginia that creates iconic and memorable celebrations. Their mission is to produce amazing events for their clients by keeping focus on modern and creative ideas and ensuring that the planning process is pleasant and stress-free.

Experience
Owner and event planner Keithvette Thompson has over 15 years of experience. She has an Event Planning Certification and Intele Travel Agent Certification. Keithvette has a knack for building strong relationships with reputable vendors and an eye for detail that has allowed her to plan countless first-class events. Owner and event planner Nina Morris is passionate about the creative and organizational aspects of events and has nearly a decade of experience in professional event planning.

XtraOrdinary Events, LLC strives to provide a professional and unforgettable event by providing clients with multiple customizable packages that will suit their specific needs. They ensure a flawless wedding that flows seamlessly by offering the following services:

• Day-of coordination three months out
  • Partial planning six months out
  • Full planning 12 months out

WalkThisWay
Nekeisha

Married on 05/07/2017

Wedding Day of Coordinator

I had the pleasure of using XOE for two big events... My wedding in May 2017 and my baby shower in August 2018. This review will highlight the services rendered for my wedding, however, I would be ... Read more remiss to not mention that both events were executed without hiccup and extreme professionalism. For my wedding, I worked directly with both Keithvette and Nina. When I reached out to them to obtain more information regarding services offered and pricing, they were very prompt in response time and very professional in correspondence. Prior to booking them, at our first meeting, I knew that I needed to look no further. They answered all of my questions and even answered questions I didn’t even think to ask. They are a wealth of industry knowledge, trends, creative direction and amazing execution. They were hired as day of coordinators for my wedding. I felt that I really needed someone to be a point person for all vendors and also someone that could ensure our wedding day ran as smooth as possible. There were things that happened on my wedding day that I didn’t even know were happening real time because they “handled it”. Which, in my opinion, is extremely important to any bride and groom on the days leading up to their wedding day and more importantly on their wedding day. I couldn’t have asked for a better team to help execute my wedding day. So much so that their services were again used for my baby shower the following year. Thanks again to XOE for everything!

N
Nishawn

Married on 08/18/2018

Beckles/Wright Wedding - August 18, 2018

I hired XtraOrdinary Events to help me with my wedding primarily because of their organization skills. I was already familiar with one of the owners and how she planned, managed and executed events ... Read more and I was extremely impressed. When working on my wedding, XOE was instrumental in helping me plan what all I needed to do. They helped me by meeting with vendors on my behalf when I was absent, they would call and speak to vendors regarding their availability/pricing and made sure that I stayed within my budget. When needed, they also assisted in doing research on various items I considered throughout the planning process leading up to my wedding day. They helped the planning process go a lot more smoothly for me especially since I live out of town where my wedding was being held..All in all, I would recommend XtraOrdinary Events to anyone that needs an extra set of eyes, ears and hands when planning that special event like a wedding, bridal/baby shower, party, etc...as it can be overwhelming and much involved.

XtraOrdinary Events FAQ