Y Not Entertainment

Wadsworth, OH · View map · Visit website

About Y Not Entertainment

Y Not Entertainment is an experienced wedding DJ in NorthEast Ohio. This family-run entertainment company has DJ Tony running the mic. DJ Tony has over six years of experience in creating a wedding to remember with the perfect music for your special day. With all of your basic DJ services and extras (including lighting), Y Not Entertainment has everything you need to make your wedding one you will not forget. They offer a variety of packages with their most popular package including a consultation, MC, sound system and microphones.

Y Not Entertainment provides a variety of services to make your special day special, including doing one wedding per day to make sure the focus is on you. Other services include:

• Experienced DJ

16 Y Not Entertainment Reviews

M
Meredith

Married on 06/15/2019

Tony kept everyone on the dance floor

Tony from Y Not Entertainment did an incredible job. His variety of music had my youngest cousins all the way up to my wheelchair-bound grandmother out on the dance floor and played all of the ... Read more requested songs - even our more obscure songs. He was very attentive to us, offering to get us drinks or anything else several times and he gave us some great advice too. I couldn’t recommend him more.

J
Joe Lehoe

Married on 11/17/2018

Great time

Tony was professional and did a great job. He listened and accomodated all our wants and requests. He knew when to play the slow songs and knew when to keep the party going with the fast ones. ... Read more Everyone had a great time.

T
Tamma

Married on 10/19/2018

Tony is Excellent

I would like to say that Tony from Y Not ENTERTAINMENT went above and beyond and I would recommend him over and over. He read the crowd and kept my entire wedding moving. He was very ... Read more engaged,energetic,and helpful in anyway he possibly could be. Thank you for help making our wedding amazing Tony. Tamma and Joseph Lehoe