Yacht StarShip

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Yacht StarShip

Weddings, Ceremonies & More
Yacht StarShip is a Tampa-based coastal wedding venue that helps you create a sea of memories for your special day! As America’s first Three-Diamond rated fine dining yacht and awarded Best of Weddings 2019 on Wedding Wire and The Knot, Yacht StarShip is ideal for scenic and romantic wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, and bridal parties from 2 to 600 guests. Enjoy sparkling waterways while dancing the night away, as our experienced and professional Wedding Coordinators and staff make sure your day is perfect as you set sail on your next chapter as a married couple.

Facilities and Capacity
The company has four luxury yachts to choose from. Depending on the yacht, couples can host up to 600 guests in covered outdoor, uncovered outdoor and indoor areas. Their multiple wedding docks are ideal for magical wedding ceremonies by the water.

Yacht StarShip has a range of wedding-related services that can be customized to fit your needs. After all, for the night, you are truly captain. These professional offerings include:

• Event planning
  • Bartending
  • Catering
  • Cleanup

Cuisine
From a romantic sunset dinner cruise to bartending services, the team at Yacht StarShip is happy to assist with menu selection. Serving styles include plated, buffet or cocktail style. Some linens and china provided.

Other Facilities
There is a bridal suite for your bridal party to prepare in before the big day begins. Wheelchair access depnds on yacht.

Other Services
Yacht StarShip can host a variety of wedding-related celebrations on the water. These events include:

• Bachelorette Party
  • Bridal shower
  • Engagement party
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Vow Renewal
  • Same Sex Weddings

Location
The company has locations in Tampa and Clearwater. In Tampa, Yacht StarShip is near The Florida Aquarium and Tampa Bay History Center. Tampa International Airport is 18 minutes away. In Clearwater, the venue is near Clearwater Marine Aquarium and 35 minutes from Tampa International Airport. Yacht StarShip has docking locations in Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, St. Pete Beach, Sarasota and Tarpon Springs.

53 Reviews for Yacht StarShip

53 Yacht StarShip Reviews

B
Brianna Labruzzo

Getting married on 11/03/2020

Smooth Sailing with YachtStarship

Our Wedding day was one to remember, not only for my husband and I, but for our guests as well. YachStarship's crew assisted us with things we never even thought of (they mailed our wedding license! ); ... Read more neither myself nor my husband had to worry about anything the day of the wedding, 100% enjoyed! Our guests left wishing to go again

A
Erin Tighe

Getting married on 02/15/2020

Erin & Andrew 2020

We have had an amazing experience with Yacht Starship. We first met them at the Tampa Wedding Expo a few months ago. They have helped us with booking the best possible wedding for my fiancé and I. We ... Read more will be on the Starship 4 celebrating the biggest day in our lives. We cannot thank you enough for this experience and making it as simple as possible. Thank you! Erin and Andrew Jewesak

Caroline
caroline garland

Married on 06/29/2019

Five Stars

We got married on the starship yacht I cannot say enough about this venue the food and service was awesome, the DJ which is included was awesome, we were upgraded to a bigger yacht without charge in ... Read more case of rain or storm I am so happy we chose this venue. The staff was very professional our coordinator kept me calm walked me through the process a few times thank you Jacquelyn Ketner. The staff was great my mom is in a wheelchair our food was served buffet style the staff was very attentive they made my mom and stepdad a plate that was huge for me thank you again.