Yair Haim Photography

Beverly Hills, California · View map · Visit website

About Yair Haim Photography

Yair Haim Photography is an award-winning wedding photography company located in Los Angeles, California. Owner and photographer Yair has been shooting weddings for over seven years. He has a genuine passion for capturing the love stories of couples on their special day. Yair uses his photojournalistic and elegant photography style to create timeless images you will want to look back on for years to come.

Services Offered:

Yair Haim Photography has three wedding collections for your special day: 8-Hour, Full Day and Complete. Their collections, can include various services like image retouch, online gallery and a second shooter. A variety of add-ons, including the option of an engagement session or destination wedding, are available to customize any package. They also offer a number of products to put your beautiful images to use, including handmade Italian wedding books and prints. Other services offered include:

• Additional hours
  • Digital files
  • Negatives
  • Proofs
  • Save the date

Visit Yair Haim's website to see more samples of his work and contact him for addtional inforamtion.

69 Reviews for Yair Haim Photography

69 Yair Haim Photography Reviews

amy
Featured
amy

Married on 08/18/2018

I can not say enough amazing things about Yair. From the start, he was on track. I don’t live in the area so we had a few phone calls during the planning process to figure out details and timeline. He ... Read more was extremely responsive and I very organized. On the day of the wedding and showed up on time and got straight to work. He was fast, so efficient and above everything he was was meticulous with detail. His creative vision truly shows in his work. I haven’t seen all of the final pictures yet far but from what I have seen so far I am just blown away. I even asked him to be sensitive about my husband’s military uniform so Yair photoshopped certain things off of his uniform so that we could share some pictures on the social media. He captured the feel of the day so well that when I’m looking back at these pictures it’s like I’m reliving it. He is worth every penny and I would recommend him to anyone.

Emily
Emily Fine Karpeles

Getting married on 05/02/2020

February Wedding

We had the absolute best experience using Yair as our wedding photographer. He made the day SO fun and he was so quick, making sure we got every shot we wanted and a zillion more we didn't know we ... Read more wanted. The photos just came in and they are UNREAL we can't believe it. We are so so happy with every single photo! Yair was amazing to work with the whole way through. Thank you so so much Yair and team!

Vanessa
Vanessa

Married on 05/24/2019

Pictures Worth More than a Thousand Words

From beginning to end, Yair was funny, relatable, enthusiastic, helpful and professional. Even on our first initial inquiry, Yair was extremely willing to offer suggestions to help streamline our ... Read more engagement photo shoots and Wedding day photos (timing, schedule of events etc). For the engagement shoot, Yair made us feel comfortable and loose when getting your pictures taken can be an awkward or strange thing initially. During the wedding, Yair never stopped moving. He was flexible and very experienced with timing and changing things up when needed in order to keep us on schedule (because unexpected things will happen). Yair is very accommodating, professional and his photography skills are amazing.