Ybarra Events

San Francisco, CA · View map · Visit website

About Ybarra Events

Ybarra Events is a wedding planning company based in the heart of Wine Country, primarily servicing the Napa Valley and San Francisco, California, areas. Owned and operated by husband and wife duo Tara and James since 2013, Ybarra Events will make sure that your special day runs as seamlessly as possible and ensures that your vibrant personality will shine throughout your event. With Tara and James’ amazing customer service skills, creativity and calming demeanor, all of your needs will surely be met with their top tier professionalism.

Ybarra Events offers three wedding packages and a number of wedding day services, including the following:
Day-of coordination package

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Rehearsal dinner

Other services
Ybarra Events also offers the following wedding types to fit all of your needs:

• Civil

L
Featured
Leslie

Married on 08/12/2018

If you're considering a wedding planner, book Tara and don't look back. You can trust her opinions and you can be rest-assured in her execution. We hired Tara as our partial planner for our wedding in ... Read more wedding in Sonoma in August 2018. Planning a wedding in CA from the East Coast can be daunting, but Tara was always able to make us feel at ease. Here is why she is amazing: Professionalism: She carries herself with a warm passion for her work that inspires trust and confidence in her ability. Timeliness: She responds promptly to all communications. Effort: She consistently went above and beyond to fulfill our needs and requests no matter how complicated or trivial. Organization: She did not make a single mistake. All pre-planning was done on-time and correctly, and the wedding day went off without a hiccup. Connections: She has great relationships with some of the best vendors! It was a huge relief and in hindsight a big selling point for us. People are still telling us that we had the best venue, food and dessert of any wedding they have ever attended.

C
Chelsea

Married on 04/26/2019

Tara is excellent!

We hired Tara to assist with the day of our wedding but she was so extremely helpful beyond just our wedding day! We live out of state which made the whole wedding planning process a little more ... Read more stressful but Tara was always readily available and had great communication with us the entire time to make sure we had everything set for the big day. She made our wedding flow so smoothly and always kept us updated through the night on our timing/what was going on next. Would highly highly recommend Tara!

L
Lacey

Married on 11/11/2018

Superb Services

I'm not even sure where to begin. I initially found Tara and her team at a wedding expo in Northern California where I live, but thought, well, I won't be able to use her services because my wedding ... Read more is in Southern California. But guess again, I explained my situation to Tara and she was more than willing to travel and even accommodate travel expenses to help meet my budget. We got married on November 11, 2018. We only asked for the day of plan (30 days out until day of) and I felt like she was with me the whole time. She was so responsive to any questions I had along the way and even helped me diffuse a crazy situation with my makeup artist. She was able to give me professional advice regarding what to do as well as maintained her professionalism the day of. She was on her game the whole time especially when we almost thought a Plan B was needed due the break out of the so cal fires. I cannot thank her enough for all the hard work she did to make our day super special and she worked her ass off to help set up the ceremony/reception area. I would very much recommend her services to anyone that needed them. She is a joy to work with!