Ybarra Events

Cotati, CA · View map · Visit website

About Ybarra Events

Ybarra Events is a wedding planning company based in the heart of Wine Country, primarily servicing the Napa Valley and San Francisco, California, areas. Owned and operated by husband and wife duo Tara and James since 2013, Ybarra Events will make sure that your special day runs as seamlessly as possible and ensures that your vibrant personality will shine throughout your event. With Tara and James' amazing customer service skills, creativity and calming demeanor, all of your needs will surely be met with their top tier professionalism.

Ybarra Events offers three wedding packages and a number of wedding day services, including the following:
Day-of coordination package

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Rehearsal dinner

Other services
Ybarra Events also offers the following wedding types to fit all of your needs:

• Civil

D
Featured
Danielle

Married on 06/24/2016

Tara and James were absolutely wonderful! They were professional, detail oriented, dedicated, and fun to be around! I would recommend Ybarra events to anyone. I had a destination wedding in Yosemite ... Read more Yosemite and they were willing to make the journey out there. Throughout the planning process Tara answered all the questions I asked her in an extremely timely manner. The two weeks before the wedding Tara took over and organized the day with the venue and the vendors. The day of her and James worked together as a perfect team to ensure that both me and my now husband were stress free and enjoying the day. A little before our wedding there was a car accident and it blocked many of our guests from arriving on time. Tara and James informed the guests who were already there and made sure they comfortable during the wait. They helped to keep me and my husband calm about this. After the ceremony we got multiple compliments on how wonderful the potentially negative circumstances were handled. We also received many compliments about how Tara and James were in general throughout the day/night. Thank you both for everything. You two helped make the day run smother than we thought possible and you were both really fun to be around. I wish I could say I'll hire you next time but I'm hoping for just one the wedding haha! I would recommend Ybarra events to anyone looking to have a well organized and less stressful wedding :) -Dani and Anthony

L
Lacey

Married on 11/11/2018

Superb Services

I'm not even sure where to begin. I initially found Tara and her team at a wedding expo in Northern California where I live, but thought, well, I won't be able to use her services because my wedding ... Read more is in Southern California. But guess again, I explained my situation to Tara and she was more than willing to travel and even accommodate travel expenses to help meet my budget. We got married on November 11, 2018. We only asked for the day of plan (30 days out until day of) and I felt like she was with me the whole time. She was so responsive to any questions I had along the way and even helped me diffuse a crazy situation with my makeup artist. She was able to give me professional advice regarding what to do as well as maintained her professionalism the day of. She was on her game the whole time especially when we almost thought a Plan B was needed due the break out of the so cal fires. I cannot thank her enough for all the hard work she did to make our day super special and she worked her ass off to help set up the ceremony/reception area. I would very much recommend her services to anyone that needed them. She is a joy to work with!

K
kelsea

Married on 09/01/2018

Tara is amazing!

Tara is amazing! She is so kind and was helpful throughout the entire process. I didn’t have to worry about anything the day off as she took did it all going above and beyond. Would highly recommend! ... Read more Tara is amazing! She is so kind and was helpful throughout the entire process. I didn’t have to worry about anything the day off as she took did it all going above and beyond. Would highly recommend!