YD Dream Management

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About YD Dream Management

YD Dream Management is a wedding and event planning business in Cancun, Mexico. Yazmin De La Mora got her education in the United States, Europe, Mexico and Switzerland. She studied at the Centre International De Glion, has a certificate in finance, and professional quality management certificates from the Universidad Interamericana de Puerto Rico and certificates in hotel, restaurant and banquet management. She is also a certified wedding planner and has a wedding planner degree from Anahuac University. She has a certification in South Asian weddings from the South Asian Wedding Institute and various other certificates.

YD Dream Management can plan religious ceremonies, symbolic ceremonies, civil weddings, Mayan ceremonies, South Asian ceremonies and Jewish ceremonies. Yazmin and her team tailor wedding planning services to meet your taste, style and needs. Whether you are a destination bride and need full-service planning or are a local bride that needs day-of coordination they can meet your needs. From scouting venues, finding vendors to creating timelines, they covered all the details.

42 Reviews for YD Dream Management

42 YD Dream Management Reviews

M
Featured
Marisol

Married on 02/23/2018

About a year ago my now husband and I decided to get married in Mexico, this despite the challenge of being a Mexican-Italian family who happens to move countries very often due to both of our careers ... Read more and at that time we were both living in Afghanistan. That being said, we knew it wasn’t going to be an easy task to get our Mexican, Italian and international family/friends all together to celebrate with us. After doing an online research about what was needed to plan a wedding at the Mayan riviera, we knew we needed the best wedding planner to help us with it so we looked for certified professionals in the area and that’s how we found YD Dream Management. I must say how an extraordinary experience I had working with Yazmin de la Mora. From the very first time we talked, I was able to feel the passion she has for her job. It made me so happy to see how she took ownership of our wedding planning by taking care of so many details that me as a bride wouldn’t ever had the time to look at. Yaz and her amazing team allowed me to be a bride and enjoy it. They allowed us, my husband Michele and I to take care of our guests the way we thought appropriate by picking them up from the airport and spending time with them. Yazmin is not only professional and amazing at her job, but she is also caring and thoughtful. She was always asking looking after us not only during the entire planning process but all the time even after the wedding. We had two weddings, the first one was a beautiful private Mayan ceremony followed by a catering only for family members. The next day we had an amazing civil wedding at a private beach followed by incredible food and non stop dancing. Yaz and her team took care of everything for both days, including food which was just fantastic and delicious (for the record: Michele and I are both picky eaters)! We are really thankful for her and her team commitment and professionalism. Moreover, the love they shared with us.

X
XOCHITL

Married on 01/04/2019

It's all in the detail- wedding planners with skill, quality and service.

YD Dream Management was fantastic wedding planning service in Playa del Carmen/Cancun area. Yazmin de la Mora has over 20 years of experience so she has a trusted group of providers that she works ... Read more with. She was definitely hands-on in my wedding. I would very much recommend her to my friends and family again. She was understanding and calm and her entire group of assistants contributed to making my wedding surpass my expectations.

P
Paola Legorreta

Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing!

Everything was perfect. The tables set up, the organization, the food is great. I recomend her 100%. Thanks Yazmin! Read more Everything was perfect. The tables set up, the organization, the food is great. I recomend her 100%. Thanks Yazmin!!!!!