Yeah Bud! Photography

Bethel, Maine · View map · Visit website

About Yeah Bud! Photography

Yeah Bud! Photography is a wedding photography service based in Maine. The owner, Craig Derek Angevine, describes his style as photo-journalistic and vibrant, capturing the pure emotions of the couple on their wedding day. Craig wants to earn your friendship so that he can get to know the real story behind you as a couple and express that love story in photographs.

Experience
With over 10 years of experience as a wedding photographer, Craig knows how to put you at ease in front of the camera. Yeah Bud! is a phrase that is used to express one’s immense agreement or pleasure. He wants every photo to make you feel great and browsing your wedding album to bring back the incredible feelings and experiences you shared on your special day.

Yeah Bud! Photography wants to capture all of your wedding day emotions in a collection of photographs that will last a lifetime. To do this some of the services he offers include:

• Eight hours on day of wedding
  • Password protected online gallery
  • Thumb drive with high and low resolution photos
  • Second photographer options

Other Services
Along with wedding day services, Craig Derek Angevine also offers other services, which include:

• Portraits

C
Featured
Christine

Married on 07/09/2016

Craig was such an amazing photographer! He was so friendly and professional at every step of the planning and on the day of the wedding. We did a small, low-key wedding and Craig was very flexible in ... Read more working with our needs. After looking at the samples he sent to us, it was an easy decision to go with Yeah Bud! and we couldn't be happier with the result. Craig was amazing at blending into the guests to take some wonderful candid shots but he was great at rounding people up when we were taking portraits. When talking on the phone with Craig during the planning process, he mentioned that he was good at herding cats. Even with only 24 guests, that was a vital skill! We got our photos from Craig way ahead of the timeline he gave us and we're having a hard time choosing which pictures we should print because there are just too many ones that we love!

H
Heather Fox

Married on 07/18/2019

He is who another photographer hires!

Craig went above and beyond. He made us feel at ease from the start. We planned our wedding in Cape Elizabeth from Nashville and he responded quickly to phone calls and emails. He was eager for the ... Read more challenge of our two lighthouse wedding - from climbing rocks at Dyer Point to a boat ride over to Wood Island braving the seagulls. He captured exactly what I had envisioned of inside the Lighthouse. And with an impulsive decision to get images from the road in front of the privately owned Cape Elizabeth Lighthouse, he was ready with only minutes left of sunset when the owners invited us up to the lighthouse. He made the images that we will cherish for a lifetime.

J
J&e P

Married on 03/09/2019

Awesome Quality, Professionalism and Ninja Skills!

Craig did both our Engagement shoot (broken foot and all) and our wedding. If there was a six star option, we'd give that hands down! Craig is amazingly talented at capturing all aspects from the ... Read more sentimental and sweet moments to those "let loose" must haves. Our album is an amazing representation of all parts of our day. Not only did we love having him but so did out guests!! We had more people comment on his ability to ninja his way around without impacting the moments. I myself was a very COLD bride at one point and may have been on the verge of "I'm DONE" at which time Craig talked me off the ledge and reminded me that 30 more seconds in the cold would be well worth it and held on to my insistence that if I got too bossy, he could remind me I would want certain shots. That one blue finger shot and the last we did outside is one of my absolute favorites. Can't wait for more sessions with Craig!