Yellow Pear Photography

Surprise, AZ · View map

About Yellow Pear Photography

I am a portrait and wedding photographer specializing in natural light and on-location photography. I strive to get beautiful, natural images to document your life or event. I love to capture emotion, connections and details.

4 Reviews for Yellow Pear Photography

4 Yellow Pear Photography Reviews

A
Angelie

Married on 12/17/2011

My photographer was wonderful! The engagement pictures felt so easy and natural with our photographer. My spouse and I were so at ease during our shoot. Our bridal session turned out just as I had ... Read more hoped, with excellent scenery and lighting! The editing the photographer had to do was so minimal, as the pictures she took were of wonderful quality to begin with! We were so happy to have our pictures turn out the way they did! The photographer was easy to deal with, was very flexible and desired us to have majority of the say in our experience. She was well worth our time and money, as well as worth the recommendations we are constantly giving to friends and family. We were very impressed with our experience.

D
Danielle

Married on 03/26/2011

I thought that Erika was great. I would use her again and again. She was very professional and her picture quality was amazing! Read more I thought that Erika was great. I would use her again and again. She was very professional and her picture quality was amazing!

M
Marci

Married on 09/06/2008

I loved working with Yellow Pear Photography! Erika is very professional, flexible and creative! Read more I loved working with Yellow Pear Photography! Erika is very professional, flexible and creative!