Yes I do Bridal

Chandler, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Yes I do Bridal

Yes I Do Bridal is a family-owned wedding boutique in Chandler, Arizona. It has been providing unique and elegant gowns and dresses for couples and their families for more than 20 years. This boutique specializes in working with curvy and petite brides. Serving couples and being part of their dream wedding is an honor to Yes I Do Bridal.

Yes I Do Bridal offers flexible payment plans to couples and low price guarantees to its authorized retailers. It has a low-cost custom cut and custom length service that will help couples save big on alterations. It also provides tuxedo rentals, bridal accessories, and hair & makeup services. Dress and attire services also include samples, cleaning, and preservation. Yes I Do Bridal showcases items such as:

• Plus-size gowns

60 Yes I do Bridal Reviews

Featured
User3242905

2+ years ago

Serena and Stephen are two of the nicest, most friendly people I have met. Without any appointment I strolled into their adorable store with my mother, father and sister and had such an amazing ... Read more experience! They made me feel so special and took the time to hand pick dresses for me. That day I found the wedding dress of my dreams! After that I had made many appointments to try on my dress. I wanted to see it with my jewelry one day and my hair and make-up trail the next. I think I went in a total of 5 more times to try on my dress. I was so in love! And they were so patient with me, always making me feel like I was their number one customer. Throughout that process Serena guided me through it all. She is so talented and really knows her business. She gave me honest opinions and helped me decided on all the details. She really cares about you and wants to make you perfect for your wedding day.

M
Mackenzie

Getting married on 04/25/2020

Yes I Do Bridal

The service and experience I had with Stephen and Serena was unlike any of the other bridal stores I’d been to. They truly went above and beyond to find the perfect dress for me. There is nobody ... Read more better than these two who can give you a personal, comfortable, and special experience. I strongly recommend checking out Yes I Do, and you will not be disappointed!

Crystal
Crystal Zenko

Getting married on 10/18/2019

Great experience! I highly recommend Yes I do.

Serena and Stephen have been so great to work! They are genuine in the care they put into the whole process. Serena was very welcoming to my guests and I when we arrived for my appointment. We ... Read more discussed what I was looking for in a dress. My price range was at or below $1,500 plus alterations, bustle, tax, etc. There were so many gorgeous dresses at or below my budget! Serena picked out several dresses while we browsed and grabbed a few more. While trying on dresses, Serena was very helpful in explaining the fit of the dresses and discussing some customization options if there was something you wanted to change. I chose to customize the neckline and sleeves of my dress. I told Serena and Stephen what I wanted and they nailed it. I think I cried a little when I saw the sketches. My dress is so beautiful! Throughout the process of trying on dresses, I didn’t feel rushed at all like I did at the other bridal shop I visited. The dresses at Yes I Do were very good quality. I noticed a difference when trying on dresses in the same price range elsewhere. They were very up front about alteration/bustle costs and give you options to ensure the most cost-effective choices for you. They offered a discount for bridesmaid dresses with the purchase of your wedding dress. Serena and Stephen take pride in what they do. Their knowledge and great communication made the experience easy and enjoyable. I truly felt like I was in good hands.