Yes, I do! Wedding Filmmaking ® /You May Now Kiss the Bride

Miami, FL · View map

About Yes, I do! Wedding Filmmaking ® /You May Now Kiss the Bride

We think of ourselves to be a bold team that has remerged in redefining wedding movie making. What arose from a casual affair has become a thrilling venture to share our passion with the world. Our team has had over ten years of experience in Media Production creating shows seen globally and being able to excel the standards of videography - through our cinematic shots and accomplished editing styles - This team knows how to capture the moments to make the memories last and transcend forever. We don't want for you to just watch your wedding day, we want you to feel it and live the whole experience once again.

The quality of our work will speak for itself, but what is genuine is the ability to connect with couples and understand exactly what they expect. We're here to say "Yes!" to your "I Do".

Cara Marc

5 Reviews for Yes, I do! Wedding Filmmaking ® /You May Now Kiss the Bride

5 Yes, I do! Wedding Filmmaking ® /You May Now Kiss the Bride Reviews

D
Diana

Married on 04/07/2012

Paola, your guys art is amazing, i love it..... I cannot wait to hire you again, thank you so much for making this day so special, we will keep you in our hearts forever, there is really no words to ... Read more discribe our gratitude for making this such an special gift. Diana

B
Barbara

Married on 03/13/2010

Working with Yes, I do! Wedding Filmmaking ® /You May Now Kiss the Bride-was a great experience. Paola has a great eye for detail and creativity. Also after our engagement session with her--my husband ... Read more & I felt like she was family. We had not budgeted a videographer for our wedding--but after seen Paola's work on our engagement shoot we knew we had to have her video our incredible day to cherish it forever! Glad we did!

R
Rebeca

Married on 03/06/2010

They did an amazing job for us. Our video is different and it looks beautiful. Everyone who sees it is blown away because it truly captured the spirit of the evening. Read more They did an amazing job for us. Our video is different and it looks beautiful. Everyone who sees it is blown away because it truly captured the spirit of the evening.