Yimotion Photography

North Andover, MA · View map · Visit website

About Yimotion Photography

Yimotion photography is a wedding photography company based in North Andover, Massachusetts. Throughout the years, their team has been given the unique opportunity to capture some of the most priceless moments that two people share as they embark on a new adventure as life partners. These creative photojournalists ensure that all of the moments that they capture are both natural and relaxed. Their photographers can stay with you throughout the day to make sure that they capture every little moment, from the time you’re getting ready to the very last dance at the reception.

The photography styles that the team at Yimotion photography specializes in include both contemporary and photojournalistic. Albums, digital files, matted prints and flush mounts are just some of the photography items that the team offers. The photography company offers the following services:

• Additional hour

T
Featured
Tony

Married on 08/18/2018

Yi is a super talented photographer and an amazing person. I always tell my wife that we were lucky to have found Yi, he completely understands that I sometimes cannot answer him right away due to my ... Read more my crazy work travel schedules but he is always professional and super responsive when I have a question. You get a lot of value from his work, as he enjoys photography and has fun with it. One of the biggest takeaways from my experience with Yi, is that he was so accommodating during our wedding day. It can be overwhelming handling multiple photo requests from family members and friends but Yi rose to the top and multi-tasked like a champ. The photos came out amazing and we get so many compliments on them. I definitely recommend Yi, because not only will you gain a wonderful photographer but you will gain a friend.

J
Jaclyn Esposito

Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing photographer who excelled at capturing our wedding day

Yi was absolutely amazing from start to finish. He was super flexibile, and we got to have a lot of time with him and his assistant for the wedding. He made sure to listen to what was important to us, ... Read more and made the most of our quick timelines. I just got a sneak peak of our photos, and they came out great! I cannot wait to see the rest in the coming months! Thank you so much Yi for your work, professionalism, and detail to make our pictures perfect!

R
Roxana Le

Married on 06/15/2019

Yi is absolutely the best photographer!

Yi’s work is fantastic- not only was the experience fun and comfortable, but the wedding photos came out looking aaah-mazing! AMAZING talent, amazing patience, and amazing photos. I would highly ... Read more suggest his expertise to anyone who is looking for a photographer in Boston! :) -Happy bride & groom (Rox&Kev)