YJDecorating

Chicago, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About YJDecorating

YJDecorating is a premier wedding design and rental company in Chicago, Illinois. From the creative design to installation and tear down, this team of expert wedding designers is by your side. They help you create the perfect wedding ambiance, find the right decor items and florals, then put it all together for your big day. YJDecorating’s team of specialists have experience and attention to detail that ensure your wedding is 100% unique and unforgettable.

YJDecorating offers complete floral and decor packages, as well as individual rentals and services for weddings in Chicagoland. They can coordinate design elements as well as create the final venue space on your wedding day. They also offer a variety of rentals, including but not limited to:

• Florals and centerpieces
  • Backdrops
  • LED venue lighting and uplighting
  • Photo booths

A
Featured
Ania

Married on 06/10/2017

I can't even begin to explain in words how amazing it was to work with Yvonne. My husband and I booked a last minute venue at the Palmer House just 6 months before our wedding date, which meant we had ... Read more to plan fast. I found YJdecorating on Weddingwire and the Knot with five star reviews and reached out for a quote. Yvonne contacted me right away with the best price, it was almost too good to be true. My husband and I met with her later that week and booked on the spot. We felt comfortable with her and most importantly we loved her vision. She was a pleasure to work with and always responded right away when I needed her. I'd like to say I planned this wedding by myself but it was with her help that everything came thru so perfectly. The flowers were gorgeous! The ceremony and reception set up was stunning. She was there for me even before I walked down the aisle (to so I was nervous was an understatement). I can't wait to work with her in the future, hopefully planning a baby shower :)

J
Jasmine

Married on 07/05/2019

Yvonne was awesome!!!

Yvonne made my vision come true, she went above and beyond my expectations. I previously talked to another florist who I felt was just trying to make a sale. However Yvonne explained everything in ... Read more detail. She was reasonably priced. You get a lot for your money. My wedding flowers were breathtaking and we got so many compliments!!! She was awesome!!!

D
Denisa

Married on 06/29/2019

Last minute big help

Thank you YJDecorating for coming to my rescue with just one week before my wedding! Our canopy was beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. I would recommend them to any bride looking for a ... Read more beautiful backdrop on their wedding day.