YO DJ! Disc Jockeys

Billings, MT · View map

About YO DJ! Disc Jockeys

If a high energy, ton of fun Wedding Reception or Party is what you're looking for, you've found the right DJ to get you there!

YO DJ! Disc Jockeys are Billings' Premier DJ Service for Weddings and Parties alike.

2 Reviews for YO DJ! Disc Jockeys

2 YO DJ! Disc Jockeys Reviews

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 09/09/2017

Sheldon did a wonderful job at our wedding, I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. My groom and I slipped away after all the events to take sunset photos, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that ... Read more Sheldon had the dance floor packed even without the bride and groom. And then he kept them there all night! He was very receptive and accommodating to our weird requests, like karaoking the Cha Cha Slide. You really can't go wrong with Yo DJ!

M
Michelle

Married on 06/13/2014

Sheldon does an amazing job both at the ceremony and the wedding reception. He reads the crowd VERY well and keeps everyone interested and partying even when a wide array of music is requested. He'll ... Read more play anything and is unbelievably high energy. I also really like the fact that you can add hours to your reception on the fly - he doesn't adhere to a set schedule and is flexible and willing to keep the party going for a low price.

YO DJ! Disc Jockeys FAQ