You Are the Star Weddings

Tacoma, WA · View map

About You Are the Star Weddings

Congratulations on your engagement! This is a very special time for both of you and you will need to be prepared for all that it has to offer. At You Are The Star, we understand this is a moment in your life that you will cherish forever. However, many couples have never done this before, and are unaware of all of the details that go into making this a memorable event. This is where the expertise of the You Are The Star team comes in. We are a full-service wedding and event coordination company. Our services range from “complete coordination” to “day-of coordination” to guarantee every last detail is absolutely perfect! Our main goal is to ensure you have the wedding day you always dreamed of!….

“On your special day you have the right to be the princess & prince, no matter what theme, style or budget. Your wedding day is the day in which you should be the center of attention, despite the demands of the planning. With the help of You Are the Star, when you look back on your wedding day you'll remember it as nothing less than the perfect celebration of the start of your lifelong marriage.”

We offer a variety of packages and a la carte services to meet the needs of every bride and groom. Sit back and enjoy the celebrity treatment and most importantly, each other during the beginning of a lifetime together.
We encourage you to call us and schedule a free consultation for all of your wedding and event needs. You are the bride and groom and deserve everything “Your Way.”

We are excited to work with you!

Call us at (253) 298-9214

Email us at info@youarethestarweddings.com

28 Reviews for You Are the Star Weddings

28 You Are the Star Weddings Reviews

User4853955

2+ years ago

If you want to actually enjoy your wedding- then you hire Atiya and her crew! They are simply THE BEST. I don't have the words to say how grateful I am for her! After the wedding, a number of guests ... Read more guests were commenting on how professional she and her staff were and how they kept things going smoothly! If anything went wrong for our wedding- I never knew! Atiya handled everything BEFORE it was even brought to my attention; and I can honestly say that everything went just as I wanted! Want your venue to look beautiful? Atiya does your set up, clean up AND gets the gifts safely into your car without you ever worrying about them. She understands decor and presentation. Even my photographer commented on how beautiful our altar was- it was all Atiya! And did I mention how much $$$ we saved by using her? She lets you use her linens at a fee that is pennies to what the caterer charges you. She did all of our decor for minimal cost (she lets you use whatever she has in her magical wedding closet for free!); she found vendors for us at great pricing and even helped us to save with our wedding video. (We couldn't afford a photographer and a videographer so we had GoPros available to use and record moments- Atiya's crew recorded all of our main moments for us so our friends didn't have to! We were then able to submit the cameras and have a fabulous video made). My mother was so thankful for Atiya. Mothers are always worried they will have to keep the wedding going so their daughter can enjoy- Atiya did EVERYTHING! We both were able to have fun and relax. She is budget friendly- everything a bride is looking for. She will keep you on track, help you in any way, and ensure that you and your family just enjoy your day! I can't say enough.

J
Joan

Married on 08/29/2015

Aliya is the best! As the mother of the bride I had no worries the day of the wedding. She and her staff were running the show so we could all just have fun the day of the wedding. I know she helped ... Read more my daughter immensely with all details in the months prior to the wedding. I would highly recommend "You are the Star Weddings" for a wedding planner service.

S
Sarah

Married on 07/04/2015

My husband and I were super hesitant on getting a wedding planner or day of coordinator for our 4th of July (200 guest count! ) wedding. We thought we could handle all the goings on that were coming so ... Read more quickly. We were soooo wrong!! Looking back on it, we absolutely without a doubt chose the right woman for the job! Atiya was such a marvelous individual to work with! She had us focused on items that we never would have thought of, she gave priceless advice and kept us on our toes as far as sticking to our timeline of events...(P.S. she did all this while being pregnant & then giving birth to a beautiful baby girl!!!) She truly loves what she does for a living and is super dedicated to making sure your vision is exactly what you get for your perfect day!! Our day was absolutely flawless & gorgeous! The only thing WE forgot was the garter belt...but her staff had an extra & saved the day! Thank goodness for her & her staff! These ladies truly made our day the most talked about wedding of the summer by far!!!!! I'm recommending Atiya to any & everyone for all kinds of parties, but especially weddings! She really is talented & was worth every penny & some! Her willingness to come to you to meet up for planning days & her quick responses were much appreciated also, a class act in our opinion! We are so very honored to have her be a part of our Happily Ever After!!!!! Thanks You Are The Star Weddings!