You Bet I Do Photography

Clarkston, MI · View map · Visit website

About You Bet I Do Photography

You Bet I Do Photography is a a Detroit, Michigan-based wedding photography company focusing on full-time wedding photography since 2006. In the early days of his career, lead photographer Mark Kelly spent his time in the commercial photography world, traveling through Europe shooting automotive ads and catalogs. Since then, Mark has developed a love for capturing the love story of a couple on their wedding day. With You Bet I Do Photography, you'll receive a collection of spectacular images, both portraits and candid shots. On top of wedding day images you'll treasure, you'll also receive a free engagement shoot with any of You Bet I Do Photography's special wedding packages.

You Bet I Do Photography offers a variety of packages to capture the most significant moments on your big day. Their services include:

• Professional photographer

H
Featured
Katie

Married on 07/17/2010

I cannot even to begin to describe how wonderful Mark was! We were lucky enough to have our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos done by this talented man :) He made everything he did look ... Read more look so effortless and always made sure that everyone was having a good time! He is a master at his craft and I highly recommend him to any bride to be <3

E
Ellen

Married on 08/13/2016

Mark was great - very accommodating and flexible. He worked with us to develop a fair fee for our semi-spur-of-the-moment small ceremony event. Read more Mark was great - very accommodating and flexible. He worked with us to develop a fair fee for our semi-spur-of-the-moment small ceremony event.

K
Kelly

Married on 08/08/2015

Mark met with us several months before our wedding to go over our vision for the day. He also worked with us for an engagement photo shoot which was helpful in learning what our likes and dislikes ... Read more were and what sort of photography we wanted for our wedding day. Mark and his assistant were professional throughout our wedding and a pleasure to work with. Most importantly, our photos turned out beautiful!! We had so many wonderful ones to choose from. I would highly recommend You Bet I Do Photography to others.