Your Blessed Wedding

Helotes, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Your Blessed Wedding

Based in Helotes, Texas, Your Blessed Wedding will help create a beautiful, customized wedding ceremony that you and your guests will cherish for years to come. Jay Maresh is a Christian Minister and Certified Christian Marriage Coach who will create an environment that embraces God’s love and presence during your ceremony. Jay develops a genuine connection with each of his couples that shines through each of his ceremonies.

Your Blessed Wedding has learned over the years how to make your wedding day unforgettable and amazing. He works with you on designing a ceremony that fits your wedding vision and more importantly, love. Jay will also support you through writing your own vows, getting the marriage license, and offering marriage support through counseling. Not only will he perform interfaith and single-religion ceremonies but also vow renewals, all with rehearsals. His wedding ceremonies typically last less than 30 minutes. Jay works with couples of the following religions:

• Anglican

M
Featured
Mayra

Married on 12/21/2013

Pastor Jay did a wonderful job at our wedding. After our first phone conversation I knew he was the one I wanted to marry us. He met up with us twice before our wedding to guide us spiritually. He ... Read more made more effort than necessary to make sure we had the ceremony and wedding that we wanted. He stayed in contact with us and answered any questions we had before the ceremony. The day of the wedding he showed up early and prayed with me in my room and did the same with my fiance. We got compliments throughout the night about how nice our ceremony had been. We were blessed to have him be part of our wedding.

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 03/31/2019

Great experience

We really loved our ceremony and how much Jay helped with getting everything in line. Could not recommend him more! Very professional and great at what he does. Read more We really loved our ceremony and how much Jay helped with getting everything in line. Could not recommend him more! Very professional and great at what he does.

Gabriella
Gabriella

Married on 10/06/2018

Pastor Jay was wonderful to work with and we were so delighted to have him as an officiant at our wedding. From day one when we met with Pastor Jay my husband and I felt connected which I feel is ... Read more important. We participated in coaching sessions before the big day and it was great. We spent time evaluating the meaning of marriage and reviewing different traits about each other that we value. Pastor Jay worked as a guide for us into finding the deeper meaning of what marriage is all about. The ceremony was so lovely and we received so many compliments from family and friends on how beautiful everything was. For our ceremony we decided to have two wedding traditions which were the unity candles and a wine box. Pastor Jay explained them perfectly to our guests during the ceremony and I feel this made everyone feel so much more connected to us. Pastor Jay did a fantastic job and we are so happy we had him be a part of such a special day for us. Everything was perfect! Thank you so much Pastor Jay! -Mr. & Mrs. Almanza