Your Bridal Couture

Orlando, FL · View map · Visit website

About Your Bridal Couture

Your Bridal Couture is a full-service bridal boutique based out of Orlando, Florida. Their team strives to provide exceptional service so that you not only find the perfect gown for your wedding, but have an amazing experience as well. They specialize in providing gorgeous and affordable gowns and accessories that will ensure you look incredible when you walk down the aisle.

Your Bridal Couture provides gowns from sizes 6 to 32W for brides and bridesmaids with full customization available. Their turn-around is six months to eight months depending on selections. Their One Gown/One Bride collection offers off the rack selections from top name designers. Alterations are provided for a flat fee, priced per dress. New collectons are received seasonally including plus-size gowns. They also provide accessories such as bridal belts, hair accessories and jewelry. If you're looking for the perfect veil, they offer the option to custom design one to make your wedding gown perfectly.

3 Reviews for Your Bridal Couture

3 Your Bridal Couture Reviews

Y
Featured
Yvonne

Married on 03/18/2017

After going to a few other local bridal shops and just not quite finding what I was looking for, I emailed Your Bridal Couture and was able to get a next day appointment. And I am soooo happy that I ... Read more did. I found my dream dress! The entire experience at Your Bridal Couture was simply amazing. By the end of it all, the staff felt like family. They remained in contact with me throughout the process and everything went smoothly. And the bouquets....beautiful. Words can't even begin to describe them...honestly. If you are looking for a seamless and worry-free experience, contact Your Bridal Couture. You will not be disappointed!

S
Stephanie Goettner

Getting married on 02/15/2020

Best experience!

Rebecca and Tatyana did a wonderful job at making me and my family comfortable. They let us roam the shop and pick out some dresses. It was very intimate and I am so happy I chose this shop to go for ... Read more my first bridal shop. Once I found my dress, they really went into detail to give me different options for bling and hair suggestions. They let me keep the dress on for a while and walk the store to get a feel for it. Then we celebrated with champagne and they took a bunch of pictures of our group. Wonderful ladies, and a wonderful shop. 10/10 recommend!!!

T
Tanya

Married on 06/04/2017

I bought my wedding dress at this location. The staff was wonderful and very helpful. The dresses was so beautiful and I felt so comfortable trying on the dresses because the sizes was for average ... Read more size women. I recommend this boutique for every bride. Also, very reasonable price.

Your Bridal Couture FAQ